Dinamed CBD Plus

Dinafem-Mark

19 hours ago, desertshaman said:

My lady needs some high cbd low thc oil so am very interested in this strain @Dinafem-Mark! When will it be available for sale?

:bong:

She's been pit for several months now mate ;)

Here's more info and you can buy direct or via one if UK420,s trusted vendor's  :yep:

https://www.dinafem.org/en/dinamed-cbd-plus/

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

19 hours ago, desertshaman said:

Ahh my bad Mark. Looks sweet as! Cheers mate

:)

No problem mate  :yep:

Happy shopping :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've bought a bag of biobizz all mix to sow these in but have just read it's too strong for seedlings. Do you reckon I could mix it with say a third perlite and a third coco for the seeds or should I just buy some decent seedling compost?

Cheers

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Lean Bear said:

Just cut it with a bit of perlite , 70/30, be fine mate. 

Nice one, cheers, that's 70 allmix / 30 perlite? just to be sure?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lean Bear said:

yes mate, 70% soil 30% perlite in your starter cup. After couple weeks straight into all mix :yep:

That will work :yep:

Thanks for the assist  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Any idea what could be causing deformed leaves on one of my plants?

I started them off a month ago from seed in 70% Biobizz all mix/30% perlite then potted them up 10 days ago into straight all mix. They've been fed plain bottled water from the start and the last couple of waterings I've added 4ml/1L rhizotonic. They're under a Spider Farmer SF1000 LED turned down to 60 watts at a height of 11 inches (not sure how high or low to have it as it's so damn cool). There's a PC fan to circulate the air and the temps are 19/20C lights off, 24/25C lights on with humidity 55%-70%.

I've swapped the plants position around to make sure it's not due to some weird micro climate. It's been like this pretty much from the start as far as I can remember. You can see in the pics that a few of the leaves are deformed and twisted but one of them looks absolutely fine. The other 3 plants are perfectly fine too.

Am I missing something obvious?

large.DSCF4434.JPGlarge.DSCF4435.JPGlarge.DSCF4436.JPGlarge.DSCF4437.JPGlarge.DSCF4438.JPGlarge.DSCF4439.JPGlarge.DSCF4441.JPG

• Like 1

On 26/03/2020 at 11:24 AM, WeedSurfer said:

Any idea what could be causing deformed leaves on one of my plants?

I started them off a month ago from seed in 70% Biobizz all mix/30% perlite then potted them up 10 days ago into straight all mix. They've been fed plain bottled water from the start and the last couple of waterings I've added 4ml/1L rhizotonic. They're under a Spider Farmer SF1000 LED turned down to 60 watts at a height of 11 inches (not sure how high or low to have it as it's so damn cool). There's a PC fan to circulate the air and the temps are 19/20C lights off, 24/25C lights on with humidity 55%-70%.

I've swapped the plants position around to make sure it's not due to some weird micro climate. It's been like this pretty much from the start as far as I can remember. You can see in the pics that a few of the leaves are deformed and twisted but one of them looks absolutely fine. The other 3 plants are perfectly fine too.

Am I missing something obvious?

large.DSCF4434.JPGlarge.DSCF4435.JPGlarge.DSCF4436.JPGlarge.DSCF4437.JPGlarge.DSCF4438.JPGlarge.DSCF4439.JPGlarge.DSCF4441.JPG

They look a little "hot" buddy :yep:

Possibly a bit of heat stress or possibly your medium was to "hot" when you potted up?

Give them a few days to recover from the pot up mate :yep:

I'm confident they will bounce back :)

Keep me posted please  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

@WeedSurfer

lower your feed to 25% less at least what you would normally feed

they very delicate plants you will see later in flower it is quite diffrent to the usuall genetics

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, joba said:

@WeedSurfer

lower your feed to 25% less at least what you would normally feed

they very delicate plants you will see later in flower it is quite diffrent to the usuall genetics

Thanks for the input mate :yep:

Much appreciated  ;)

Mark..

• Like 1