Jj does RGSC Super platinum Girl Scout cookies regular

Jibba jabba

11 hours ago, panik said:

Any update mate?

As you mentioned it panik yes mate, I turned the light off last nite and as soon as I get home from having my wisdom tooth cut out of my face I’ll chop them down,and get a couple more pictures up for you all to see, had a look last nite covered in amber trics, looks like it’s full of seeds too, happy days at day 63 yesterday.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

As you mentioned it panik yes mate, I turned the light off last nite and as soon as I get home from having my wisdom tooth cut out of my face I’ll chop them down,and get a couple more pictures up for you all to see, had a look last nite covered in amber trics, looks like it’s full of seeds too, happy days at day 63 yesterday.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

Ironically  the first member to post in this thread is called Teeth lol … not nice having the old wisdoms out mate hope all goes well,.. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, panik said:

onically  the first member to post in this thread is called Teeth lol … not nice having the old wisdo

:rofl::rofl:

Cheers panik, I am really looking forward to getting a new bit of pain, a bit wrong, but I am hoping it will be a soothing kinda pain, hopefully, if not I’ll just dab myself right off :haveadab:

While I am here I was looking for another grow of the super platinum Girl Scout cookies, can’t find one on here, what happened to the rest any idea? Or have I overlooked them all?  I just wanted to see what others have done with theirs, cheers Take it easy.Jj:yep:

• Like 1

Seems you are the only one following it through mate ,.. seem to get a few people happy enough to take the free seeds an not follow the diary's through etc , not a dig because some people might have genuine issues and reasons , but you know its kinda disappointing our end when it would of been nice to see them grown out,.. :yinyang:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, panik said:

disappointing

Sums it up nicely,

Just glad you gave me the opportunity, these girls are top shelf, without doubt.

I think that’s one of the problems with today’s seed market, Far to much choice, but we all want that, well I do, but I can’t grow everything, but I want to :rofl:

Jj.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Sums it up nicely,

Just glad you gave me the opportunity, these girls are top shelf, without doubt.

I think that’s one of the problems with today’s seed market, Far to much choice, but we all want that, well I do, but I can’t grow everything, but I want to :rofl:

Jj.

Got some real nice things coming too :yep: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Uk420.

So the Super platinum Girl Scout cookies has been drying for thirteen days, jarred for 2, as of yesterday, so let the seed picking begin, I reckon there is a hundred plus seeds from each plant, one Spgsc and my original mother Gsc, 

large.4727A908-3823-40A4-BA53-8E1189DBD595.jpeg

So pleanty to keep me busy for a while.

A quick one of the pre harvest plant.

large.D7C736EE-05B3-4EBC-8611-4C7034BBC5D8.jpeg

A budlarge.1B006CC8-EC04-4BAC-B80C-B4EF21D2FD99.jpeg

it has  a great density to her, slightly lacking in the nose department at the moment, I’ll see how she fairs after a few weeks in the jars, so there you go.

Take it easy.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 6

Thanks for taking the time to post up a lil review mate the plant an bud look lovely , keep hold them seeds they may come in handy next week,..;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

To be completely honest @buddy13 it was alright, not amazing, but definitely not bad,not a patch on any other cookies that I have tried taste wise, but fuck me did it weigh me in, yep :yes:  Also  I ran some through my Bho tube, and that was well tidy, much sharper flavour, but missing some thing in the taste department,but that said if I hit any more than 2 really small dabs I loose the ability to talk for a hour or so, great stuff, looking forward to growing out the beans I made.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3