Super#61 - Outdoor Grow Diary

Swgorilla

Hi all,

Many thanks to @panik and rgs for the chance to join in. This is my first season growing so it's great to be starting with some great knowledge and knowing the seeds are from real people in our country! The seeds came next day, the packaging is proper good was well impressed.  Will recycle the sealy for future ganja! 

I will be growing 100% outdoors other than the germination. They will be put into root riots then and live in the mini greenhouse at night and in the garden under the sun in the day for a month or so hopefully  (live with parents and this is all experimental, my old dear knows whats good but my old man doesn't. Anyway, the garden Has sun all day when we get it. I'm south west uk.

Anyway, all 6 have been put into a wet paper towel covered with cling film. Will check them in a couple of days.Screenshot_2018_05_07_19_57_28.png

Will update with plot pics once sorted.

Thanks for reading

Edited by Swgorilla
Fucked up the title already
  • Like 3