hello! sorry for the delay, hope I am not too late! (accidently posted in the wrong place before) 

now finally ready with a couple pics!

so the season has started, ive been a bit disorganised and really wish my photoperiod plants were teenagers by this point, but they are still in seedling mode

below first pic is 2 ewe-2 babies, curious about this unusual name... anyone know much about this strain?

large.IMG_20180502_183800.jpg

here are 2 choc mint OGs which unfortunately did not make it, which led me to question my germination technique and go back to the good old fashioned paper tissue method!

luckily i do have a couple choc mints that made it and are happy little seedlings, will try and get a pic of them soon

large.IMG_20180502_183815.jpg

• Like 5

hello, 

Ewe 2:

i dont know too much about this strain, but have high hopes for her :oldtoker:

large_ewe2.jpg

Lead Damage:

as you can see on lower leaf, almost a clawed/scratched effect? 

Any advice on what could be causing this?

large_ewe.jpg

choc mint og: now i know this is a popular strain, so i am excited to see what she will bring to the table! 

large_choc.jpg

• Like 6

The damage leaf looks like some sort of bug has done it, nothing to worry about if they're going to a plot? 

• Like 2

@beezee yeah they will be fine, just curious to know what bug has done this for future reference 

Edited by Ombudsman
e2a
  • Like 1

yeah it looks like thrip damage to me. they go under the leaf's and suck out the sap from the leafs feeding i think ? :unsure:

if going outside its not too much of a problem. but if kept indoors they will breed and youl have loads of them. i would just get some bug spray and soak the underneath of the leafs before potting up, or planting them outside. 

all the best with them anyhow. may the guerrilla gods watch over your plot/s. :hippy:

peace

from a very stoned smokie1:smoke:

• Like 2

Firstly let me say a huge thank you for getting your HSO outdoor adventure up and running  :bong:

Secondly I agree that the damage does look like a pest issue and as suggested it does look like a thrip attack. This needs to be rectified asap as it could cause some issues down the road :yep:

More info on Ewe2 :yep:

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/buy-cannabis-seeds/ewe-2/

She's a fast flowering indica dominant strain which should do very well in the UK climate outdoors  :yep: Time will tell on this as I think this is the first UK outdoor documented grow with Ewe2  :bong:

Thanks again for getting this outdoor adventure up and running. Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :headbang:

Best of luck this outdoor season my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

made the leap and put a couple in the wild, im a bit nervous as theyre still small but I will pray for them

large.IMG_20180527_172008.jpglarge.IMG_20180527_171957.jpglarge.IMG_20180527_172205.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ombudsman said:

made the leap and put a couple in the wild, im a bit nervous as theyre still small but I will pray for them

large.IMG_20180527_172008.jpglarge.IMG_20180527_171957.jpglarge.IMG_20180527_172205.jpg

Do you have anyway to provide a bit of protection like a cage nust for this early stage?

It's great to see then in the ground and would be a real shame to see anything bad occur  :yep:

See if you can get a bit of cage to protect the ladies. They will reward you in the end :yep:

Fingers crossed brother that they stay safe and grow well :bong:

Until the next outdoor update  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello! got a couple more out in the wild today! 

this is a EWE-2 took your advice Mark and added chicken wire to protect!

large.IMG_20180609_190954.jpglarge.IMG_20180609_191005.jpglarge.IMG_20180609_191016.jpg

Choc Mint OG! high hopes for her

large.IMG_20180609_120938.jpg

• Like 3

the last ewe2 has gone in the ground 

its an urban plot so down have to worry about rabbits etc

large.IMG_20180616_165513.jpglarge.IMG_20180616_165503.jpglarge.IMG_20180616_165457.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/06/2018 at 10:08 AM, Ombudsman said:

this is a EWE-2 took your advice Mark and added chicken wire to protect!

It will give some protection mate :bong:

I must say your ewe2 look very dark green in colour and are showing a super indica dominant structure :bong:

Now this is getting interesting and nice to see the last Ewe2 is now in the ground and ready to party  :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor plot update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cant lie im a bit gutted about the lack of rain this season as i got a late start putting them out and worries about them in their youth, havent been able to get out to see them so fingers crossed they are ok..

at least i have one choc mint, and one ewe 2, in pots and garden that i can keep a closer eye on..

the choc mint og looking lushhh

large.IMG_20180703_111529.jpg

ewe 2 getting there...

large.IMG_20180703_111626.jpg

• Like 3