Cream of the Crop - April 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - April 2018  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 170th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of May, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a 12 month subscription to UK420 and 2 packs of subbie seeds

Only 7 photos this month due to lack of nominations!
to nominate your photos please click here

Good luck to all those selected this month
Joolz

golf.007 - Bubbas gift

large.IMG_4099.JPG.c6c8d87607b14b81c3316

L PLATE - Purple Afghan Kush

large.IMG_2857.JPG.b777cd33e4547a5e447c2

buddy13 - Silver AK x SAGE

large.5ac7303e247d3_sakxsage2(6).jpg.f5d

FARMER G - Psychosis x Animal Stomper

large_274.jpg.4392a99fb3b58b608e6f568ee6

Badbadger - Remo Chemo 

large.20180410_100416-2016x1512.jpg.f3ff

Green Gremlin - Cherry Marmalade

large.5acd260237e8b_CherryMarmaladeplant

jadenugs - Critical+2

large.5ad82cb23317e_c2@42days(4)cropShar

@golf.007  @L PLATE  @buddy13  @FARMER G  @Badbadger  @Green Gremlin  @jadenugs

• Like 18

iv gone with badbadger also...it was a choice with him and green gremlin but the colours on the remo chemo nudged it for me....

• Like 2

Badbadger - Remo Chemo  looks sweet, but all great. Love the macro one too

• Like 1

Silver Ak for my vote this month been watching them develop and love the thick pistil production :yep:

Chuffed to be nominated this month as always thanks J and team :yinyang:

Good luck all 

Farmer

• Like 3

They all look amazing. 

This month im not rushing my vote i will stare at these pics for the next few weeks to decide lol

Atb

JJ

• Like 1

green gremlins pic got my vote. with badbagers pic a close second. there all great pics, its a tuff one. :yinyang:

• Like 1

Green gremlins all the way, theirs a better pic of farmerGs stomper cross that could’ve won it I thought!! In the subbies pic thread. But hey I don’t pic em! 

• Like 2

There are better pictures yes mate and thanks for saying but what we have to remember is the team going through a fair few pictures in the albums to choose so they can do this for us to enjoy each month...

Also you can nominate a picture your self in your album and i never did, im just happy every time i see me involved :)

Got a couple more possibly for next months though !! 

Farmer

• Like 3