perkie_uk101

Hi and welcome. 

First of all i would like to say thank you to panic and team for giving the privlage in gifting me a pack of these do a test run. I will be doing longside my other outdoor antics.

If any of their other strains are anything to go by.... then boys and girls pull up chair,  because we are all in for a treat! :hippy:

Strain Info

Super#61

• Lineage: Serious6 x Skunk#1
  • Flowering 8 Weeks Indoor/ September Outdoor
  • Yield High
  • Flavour Lemon/Skunk
  • Regular Seed

Real Gorilla Seeds Super#61 is a cross between the outdoor heavyweight legend serious6 from serious seeds crossed to our in house legendary Skunk#1 male (sensi), we started with the pheno selection of the lemon pheno in serious6 out of a large number of plants and whittled  them down to 2 lemon chunky pheno’s that we further worked with the Skunk#1, you can expect to find some real outdoor frosty lemon beauty’s in this line and I’m sure Super#61 wont disappoint in any outdoor/Guerrilla’s garden

large.th5THF2MWP-324x324-800x800.jpg

Plot infoNice nettle patch

large.received_10213357365547401.jpeglarge.received_10213357365507400.jpeg

Nutrients -Dry Ferts Organic.mix. Chicken poop, fish,bone blood and handfull of worm humus. 

Updates- Due to location of plot, once planted i will only able to do monthly updates to aviod leaving any trail tail signs. Its goto be stealthy as poss...

U all know the crack.. ;) 

So lets get cracking!...

So.  Seeds arrived safe and sound this morning. I was like a kid at christmas. This time of the year is always exciting, so with no messy around lets get popping!

Nice healthy dark seeds. All good so far. large.20180505_131403-600x800.jpg

Started off in paper/cloth method and put in a warm place behind the freezer. 

large.20180505_131546-600x800.jpg

Thats all for now, going to go sort out my plots.

May the ganja gods be with us all this year. 

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 6

Day 2 update since popping. 

We got 4 that showing tails. 1 of them just about but all good to put in seed pots. The other 2 have gone back behinds the freezer.

large.20180507_091546-600x800.jpglarge.20180507_091950-800x600.jpg

Gave a little water in and have gone into the prop chamber under cfl.

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...

Fast forward 5 weeks amd 5 out of six are joining this outdoor adventure. 

Here are some pictures of the girls. They a diein to be planted as you can see, Im a little behind this year. 

These have been in garden for few days and will be going out tonight with some others. 

large.20180610_110147-800x450.jpg

Will report back soon. 

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, gravy_14 said:

@perkie_uk101 how did these finish up for you please mate? Time. Yield.  Resistance etc...

@gravy_14

The male used passing on a loverly purple tint to these girls, they can get big with big chunky colas, that have I kinda sweet musky skunk smell, harvestable from Mid to end of October ,.. mould resistance is pretty good as far as iv  seen .. :yep: 

large.5be085630aa12_S61.jpglarge.5bc4e348a6bbe_super61.jpg

• Like 6