Super Platinum GSC

marcjuna

Just getting this test grow diary started, big thanks to @panik and the team on my seeds. Rapid delivery and would have no clue what was hidden in this package, signed, sealed and delivered within 2days.

This has caught me off guard and will have to get some pots and stuff sorted. Not sure how the will be grown but looking forward to starting this journey.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went with 3 seeds straight into pots with soil left them in  direct sunlight and think they might have dried out, not a good start. Going to wait a few more days to see what happens. Gutted is not the word.

Going to be more careful with the last 3. 

• 2 weeks later...

Think I was premature to right off them first seeds, I see movement. Been nearly month so here's hoping.  

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Conclusion, lost original plants and cuttings never rooted greenhouse over the summer. Tried again and got 1 female from 2 seeds. This plant never really liked its low light environment and ended up with mold, put this down to the heavy soil mix as it never dried out properly and most likely stunted root growth.

Even with the mold it smelt really nice, would grow again just to try and find out the potential of this strain.

• Like 1