HSO BLACK DOG

Dave 420

Welcome to you and your friend in the photo.

She is looking fantastic and got to say, its not the first photo of the HSO black dog plant that looks appealing.

You will surely have a beautiful bit of bud come the harvest. Make sure you clone that baby because, from experience, I have grown out many a seed in the early days of growing and not cloned it.

One day, you dry out some buds and realise that you have grown some decimation style weed that smells like vanilla strawberry chocolate mint flavoured bud. :)

Good luck with everything and thanks for sharing a picture of one of the ladies in your life.

I'd like to rub my finger along her sticky buds. :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Welcome to you and your friend in the photo.

She is looking fantastic and got to say, its not the first photo of the HSO black dog plant that looks appealing.

You will surely have a beautiful bit of bud come the harvest. Make sure you clone that baby because, from experience, I have grown out many a seed in the early days of growing and not cloned it.

One day, you dry out some buds and realise that you have grown some decimation style weed that smells like vanilla strawberry chocolate mint flavoured bud. :)

Good luck with everything and thanks for sharing a picture of one of the ladies in your life.

I'd like to rub my finger along her sticky buds. :)

@MyDisplayName2000  She is looking lovely I must say No real smell from them as yet but I'm sure it will come. I will Update again next Friday. I have taken 3 clones from each of the 4 original HSO black dogs, of which one is still in veg other 3 in flower, they will be my next as well as the zombie kush have all popped as well as the freebie pineapple chunk. HSO Chocolate Mint OG Clones from them also. I can not wait to taste all these lovely flavours:haveadab: Cheers

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vortex said:

have to say ....  she's looking a bit delicious their mate ....

@vortex Yes, she is mate they are all looking very frosty but no real smell yet. update next Friday:haveadab: cheers

• Like 1

What a beautiful looking plant :bong:

Stunning colours and stacking on some serious weight  :yep:

When this is finished you want to get some shots up in our best picture thread. Until then please keep us updated on the progress through the end of bloom/Flower 

So far on point and looking phenomenal  :)

Thanks for sharing mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

What a beautiful looking plant :bong:

Stunning colours and stacking on some serious weight  :yep:

When this is finished you want to get some shots up in our best picture thread. Until then please keep us updated on the progress through the end of bloom/Flower 

So far on point and looking phenomenal  :)

Thanks for sharing mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Cheers Mark, Will be posting again tonight day 42 flower. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

HSO BLACK DOG PHENO 1 BUD RED-ORANGE HAIRS FROM THE ONE ABOVE VERY TASTEY BLUEBERRY TASTE LOVELY PLANT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HSO CHOCOLATE MINT OG NEXT WITH MORE BLACK DOG IN FLOWER NOW DAY 17 :skin_up:large.5b1c0161c165f_BlackDogBud.jpg

• Like 2

@Dave 420 Thanks for the dry bud shots my friend and great to hear that your next HSO adventure is underway  ;)

Have you tried our Chocolate mint og before mate? If not your in for a treat :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

15 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Dave 420 Thanks for the dry bud shots my friend and great to hear that your next HSO adventure is underway  ;)

Have you tried our Chocolate mint og before mate? If not your in for a treat :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark No Mark never had it Looking forward to them 12 in flower Black Dog Chocolate Mint OG And a Bubbas Gift also HSO. Dave

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 420 said:

never had it Looking forward to them

You won't be disappointed my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Alright there @Dave 420

That  black dog looks absolutely mouth watering mate :yep:

How much longer are you leaving her mate?

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1