HSO Marks gift

Welcome sports fans, here we are at the 420 arena for what im sure will be a great "little" grow off!

Many thanks to the HSO team and mark for providing and setting up this cheeky competition, hoping for good things as I tasted a bit of humbolts amherst sour diesel recently and it was a banger.

So Fresh has hit the floor crawling at the first hurdle, smashed the glass vile, dropped seeds and glass all over the kitchen floor, crawled around for the best part of 15 minutes until eventually finding his three magic beans. All of course while being called a twat by her on the sofa, the cat looking at me saying "you stupid tit, you're a human, stand on two feet ffs" and the dog just sat staring from the hallway confused and no doubt also thinking "dick head" three thumbs up for Fresh being a :wanker:

After this ordeal I shut the kitchen door :) chucked the contents of a beef and tom king in the bin:) (much to my disgust as I hate to waste food) and drilled some holes in the ex-pot of noodles, did you guys hear that too? that was a "shut the fuck up" from the sofa cause im drilling holes at 2130. Now with this fine little vessle in hand i grab the verve that has 20% perlite mixed in and fill her to the brim, give her some 24hr rested tap water and add marks gift, no fancy business in this house, no soaking beans for 24hrs, no paper towel method, no putting it on a magic carpet with a genie and a watering can to circumnavigate the equator 7.3 times in eleventy four hours,  just the good ole fashioned seed in the soil jobby!

And here she is spectators, in all her glory!

large.2.jpg

I guess bubba gave these to mark, maybe i should give one bean to a mate so it can be bubbas gift to mark, marks gift to fresh, fresh's gift to matey with the dog, sorry, I digress.

well, well, well ladys and gents of the virtual arena, she has gone on the window sill with the toms and lettuce for company and until we see some life i shall leave you to contemplate what a knob I am and how badly i can fuck up such a lovely gift.

ATB

Fresh

• Like 10

thanks for the positive vibes guys, she has popped her head above the surface this morning and will be flipped 12/12 in a week or two, just popped a bubba for the outdoor grow too!

Fresh

• Like 2

On 03/05/2018 at 9:46 PM, freshstart said:

So Fresh has hit the floor crawling at the first hurdle, smashed the glass vile, dropped seeds and glass all over the kitchen floor, crawled around for the best part of 15 minutes until eventually finding his three magic beans. All of course while being called a twat by her on the sofa, the cat looking at me saying "you stupid tit, you're a human, stand on two feet ffs" and the dog just sat staring from the hallway confused and no doubt also thinking "dick head" three thumbs up for Fresh being a :wanker:

I must say this comment really picked and lifted my spirit lol

Your off to an eventful start mate :)

Pots acquired, contents dumped and refilled with a more appropriate medium to accommodate a freshly sprouted bubbas gift  :yep:

Good luck with this adventure mate :) and thanks for playing along with this UK420 community fun ;)

I'll drop back in in the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 2

Good evening ladies and gents of the Humboldt arena, things are not much better.......

So after a few days of the lovely little kitchen floor dwelling bean sprouting her head and pushing out some legs we had a power cut, now this has been a very warm few weeks for our fine little isle and the only thing we dont need blowing a fuse is an extraction fan. yep, you got it. DEAD!

All is well though, fear not. Fresh is up and about again, still disorientated from the fall at the first, second and third hurdles, none the less like a cat with his head stuck in a tin, has no fucking clue whats going on and has taken the bean that was popped for outdoors and chucked it in the beef and tom king size to stay in the race for victory! hope this is a legal move? it was only moved from a 9cm pot to the big daddy pot noodle so i have gained no benefits as far as i can see.

Last night after our fine little gift from bubba or another brother had reached the grand size 60mm she got flipped 12/12, no nutes yet as im sure you would guess she does not need them, but had to flip the other girls in the room before we created something not to far from the jungles of the avatar movie.

no pics to update at the moment as, well lets be honest, we have all seen a tiny stem with little more than its first set of true leaves on before, if you would care for pics do scan any other diary for an dicotyledon that is mearly 2 weeks old and has been out doors for its life so far.

best of luck to all in the game and look forward to scanning your diaries in a minute.

Fresh

• Like 3

23 hours ago, freshstart said:

All is well though, fear not. Fresh is up and about again, still disorientated from the fall at the first, second and third hurdles, none the less like a cat with his head stuck in a tin, has no fucking clue whats going on and has taken the bean that was popped for outdoors and chucked it in the beef and tom king size to stay in the race for victory! hope this is a legal move? it was only moved from a 9cm pot to the big daddy pot noodle so i have gained no benefits as far as i can see.

I don't see any issue mate. It's basically been re-potted up into the lot noodle container :yep:

Your back in the game that's all that counts  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1