Field of Dreams

Ello ello! Lets get this started... Lets see if i can do these genetics any justice ey! Got big plans, big pots and a big plot! Ready to fill some big jars! Keeping spirits high for this year for sure! The field of dreams could easily turn into a field of nightmares! Who doesnt like a challenge?! 

Anyway the beans are soaking - x2 Green gold x2 Dfg x1 The seven 7... Contemplating popping maybe two more as these are set to be my main jar fillers.. I have a pack of easy sat so maybe one of them and one other?? Suggestions? 

A soon as they show their faces ill get the first pic up :yep:

The season has officially started for me :toldya:  

• Like 9

@beezee Honestly if i could physically manage it i would pop every single seed i have :) but the ones to choose from are the ones already mentioned above, i would just be topping up the numbers.. I have some 2012 2013 hfh seeds and i hear the royal Dane was special back then... May have to try that... Just the one bean of that though.

@yabbah cheers bud, they are all fems mate.

• Like 6

On 02/05/2018 at 6:25 PM, beezee said:

It's a bit of a gamble starting just 1 reg init? Might as well drop another dfg in ;)

Yeah I agree with beezee... Choppers and panik has posted some amazing pics of the strain..... And that was enough for me... It seems like that has been the most popular choice as well... I am in two minds about popping more... Goodluck with the grow... :yep:

• Like 4

Eyup fellow gorillas, So far so good! 100% germination from each strain and hopefully more to come! 

large.image.jpeg

i have good feelings about these little gems! :yinyang:

• Like 10

Now then, everythings looking well so far! This time next week they will be all out in the plot :yep: i have very good feelings about these :yinyang:

large.image.jpeg

• Like 11

I might have to pop some more of the dfg :george: we will see... If anything really i need to do the serious61! They were sent for me to test and i mever got round to it due to my injury + recovering... I might have to get them in a propagator at the spot and start them their! Times ticking i know.... large.5b048dd03d0f4_image2.jpglarge.5b048dd1c5d99_image3.jpg

these beauties will be out tomorrow :yinyang: 

• Like 9

• 5 weeks later...

Long over due update! Things are picking up and the updates will too :yep: been a rough start... All the babies are now in their final homes.. Some in pots some in the ground... I planned on having them all in one plot and in grow bags but an injury made have to change plans... So here they are.. I think i missed one or two taking pictures, it was my first visit back to the plot and had to be a quick one.. 

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

large.image.jpeg

i definitely did miss a couple counting the pics... Next update will be more thorough! All are looking well! When i got to the plot i found a fair few of them toppled over with the winds, this the reason most look abit strange...  All tied down now :yinyang:

Dont count me out yet :george::george: Im only just getting started 

• Like 10

nice plot mate  and the girls are looking all good ...  some nice  varietys there too  ...  best of luck with the grow  :punk:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Now then! alot to update here.. so lets get into it! 

Green gold. 1

large.IMAG0130.jpg

just starting her stretch, time to get the ties out! 

Green gold .2

large.IMAG0101.jpg

no signs of flowering for this one yet.. you can see between the two what 2 weeks of being root bound in small pots does to them.. couldn't b helped, but still looking good i guess! 

DFG .1

large.IMAG0122.jpglarge.IMAG0123.jpg

Thirsty girl this one! well into flowering now! cant complain at the weather though... the ones in the ground definitely hold onto their water alot longer. its 1 trip for every 2 with the ones in the ground to the ones in the pots... 

DFG .2

large.IMAG0127.jpg

This ones just about to start her stretch. im hoping for the pink pistol pheno as all iv heard is good things! anyone any idea what traits to look for? 

The 7s

large.IMAG0112.jpglarge.IMAG0117.jpg

another stunted one here... ahwell. but flowering has started nice and early so hopefully a clean harvest when the times due! 

thats it for now, hopefully the weather stays! :yinyang:

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

DFG... Loving the structure on this one!

large.IMG_6994.jpg

DFG 2... This one is around 2-3 weeks into flower and it is very compact.

large.IMG_6989.jpg

The 7, another nice early flowering strain.

large.IMG_6983.jpg

Green Gold,

large.IMG_6982.jpg

Green Gold 2,,

large.5b638ea9666ab_IMG_6997(2).jpg

Safe to say all RGSC strains are now well into flowering!  Cant wait to see the next few weeks when they sart stacking :yinyang:

• Like 7