ape shit........or bust!!!!

Great grow going on in here, I like seeing these no til gardening threads as they're new to me and interesting.

Keep up the good work.
Black-Beard

• Like 2

Day 16ish 12/12

its all gone a bit wild in the jungle....there's an octopus on the loose!!!!

The stretch has been full on all week, 3" per day on a couple(you'll see!)

But I think(hope) it has stopped now.

Lemonade og#1

large.5b2ca1d1626bd_log1.jpg

Lemonade og#3

large.5b2ca1dd3762d_log3.jpg

Zkittzo#1

large.5b2ca1e68d819_zkittzo1.jpg

Zkittzo#3

large.5b2ca1fb2ccd4_zkittzo2.jpg

Zkittzo#4 was pinching/supercropping the main stem daily to keep the height down but she was still growing 2-3" a day so finally had to bend her over:naughty:

large.5b2ca20fa3ddd_zkittzo4bend.jpglarge.5b2ca21d38824_zkittzo4.jpg

Group shot, hard to take a full pic or capture the epicness of this pot.....most of the tallest buds are from zkittzo#4 aka the octopus

large.zkittzo4.jpg

Anyway hopefully stretch is over, I have switched the 600mh for a 600hps.

I will be looking to support this bush in some way pretty soon, I'm thinking some canes and bungees should do the job

till next time :smokin:

• Like 8

looking sweet them are mate. as you say they should stop stretching about now, ive read a few times that using a m/halide bulb in the first 3 weeks reduces the stretch a fair bit, compared to hps. :unsure:

i have 3 zkittzo's and 2 x sour orange diesels in veg now for my next run, and the smells are insane, candy /fruity smells with one zkittzo giving out a pineapple cubes stink to her. :headbang:

il be cloning them all over the next few days, then into the tent under the hps. 

all the best with the rest of flowering, and i hope they are done with there stretching now too. :skin_up:

• Like 3

@smokie1 b c f c cheers dude:cheers:

keeping the mh in for the stretch has usually helped in the past but these girls just wanna touch the bulb:dev:

yeah mate been watching yours with interest:clapping:

you too dude:smokin:

• Like 2

Day 22 12/12

phew, another hot week in the jungle; 33c high 28c low but mostly hovering around 30c lights on. no signs of any stress(not to me anyway, please chirp up if you see otherwise?)

Stretch has definitely stopped and some scaffolding has been erected, more to be added as and when.

Added some new vermicompost, looks really interesting, has added myco's and the like(I forget the name, I'll take a pic for next time) plus comfrey pellets.

Have pinched out all lower budlet sites but left the leaves as only a couple of 1st leaves have yellowed and I don't like to waste light;)

Lemonade og#1

never thought something could smell of 'ade, I can smell the lemon too but distinctly 'ade, lovely jubly :thumsup:

large.5b34d4c3a721e_log122.jpglarge.5b34d4dbc1fb9_log1day22.jpg

Lemonade og#3  Harder to take pics as she's at the back. Same smell and bigger buds?:thisbig:

large.5b34d4fb40564_log322.jpg

large.5b34d509cbf6e_log3day22.jpg

Zkitzzo 1 also a bit cramped at the back, haven't managed a smell yet on this one, I'll reach over next time.

large.5b34d5570c989_zkitzzo122.jpglarge.5b34d56a4e99a_zkitzzo1day22.jpg

Zkitzzo 2 as above

large.5b34d580a9210_zkitzzo222.jpglarge.5b34d597af873_zkitzzo2day22.jpg

Zkitzzo 3 smells like refreshers at the moment and my pick of the bunch so far.

large.5b34d5afb833c_zkitzzo322.jpglarge.5b34d5c60b6e3_zkitzzo3day222.jpg

Zkitzzo 4 full recovery made after the drastic supercropping, too good, she ended up getting a semi so had to be tamed again as was almost touching the light, again!

before and after.....

large.5b34d60656d97_zkitzzo4day22.jpglarge.5b34d5e082a6e_zkitzzo4bend.jpg you can also see the knuckling all up the main stem which helped to slow her down but I think being crowded by the rest and being in the centre their was no stopping her.

Group.....

large.5b34d4abf28bc_groupday22.jpg

little upskirt anyone?

large.upskirt.jpg

Thrip damage is old, nothing on top/new growth, mites done their bit:starwars:

till next time :smokin:

• Like 9

Looks a bit thrippy too, but as long as its gone who cares! They are looking very lovely fella. That lemonade is going to be a corker mark my words! Think our grows are only a week apart! 

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
  • Like 3

Alright @buddy13 :hippy:

Things are looking great in here, it’s really good to be able to see a grow of the same weed with diffrent technology/technique to what I have,:yep: needless to say I reckon you’ll be harvesting some donkeys in there,come on August,take it easy dude,Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

it’s really good to be able to see a grow of the same weed with different technology/technique to what I have

same dude, been watching yours with interest:thumsup:

• Like 1

Hey mate loving the diary so far! Cant belive the stretch you get with ur Lights im abit jelous lol

The Lemonade OG smells really fizzy its Crazy lol

Looking forward to seeing Some monster colas soon :)

Atb

JJ

22 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Cant belive the stretch you get with ur Lights im abit jelous lol

bit too much on #4 but all the rest were spot on, mostly luck as not grown them before:yep: 

really distinctly fizzy aint it?:ohmygod:

me too bro, fingers crossed

:cheers:

• Like 1