Hi guys, my seeds have just landed today, big thank you to Mark! I really hope I can do you proud and smash out a well deserved diary for you. I am going to be germinating them Saturday and due to  issues at home i.e the missus won't let me have any indoors :furious:.. They will be germing round a close friends house under T5's until mid may and will be planted out into 1 or 2 plots.. I have DinaMed CBD, Critical + 2.0 and Blue dream auto. I'm planning on popping 2-3 of each along with some other genetic's but we'll keep them separate. Also if you like Mark I can make a new topic for the blue dream's in the HSO category I just wanted to save my own confusion haha.

I will update when I have germinated them and when I'm doing any prep work on the plot but for now there's not much to show as I'm being restricted to only being able to do the vegging around a friends house.. Also for the HSO pot noodle challenge that will be flowered in his setup so no worries on that one :) I'll keep you all posted thanks for popping in!

31689116_10156192801245275_159434906923958272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ba8676e7fd2bd9d415af4e05499bd9de&oe=5B981E80

• Like 4

1 hour ago, j0eperry said:

Shame about the better half matey.

Still, yeah, growin' dope.....get it done!

To be honest mate I can't blame her I did get caught for it before but we'll see when I move into a bigger place with some more space I'll definitely convince her

• Like 2

18 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

I'll definitely convince her

Good luck....you might need it :rofl: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Glad the seeds got their safe and sound mate  :yep:

Best of luck this outdoor grow season my friend.

I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

On 01/05/2018 at 2:05 PM, UKsFinest said:

Also if you like Mark I can make a new topic for the blue dream's in the HSO category I just wanted to save my own confusion haha.

If you could brother that would be fantastic. If not that's cool also :yep:

I'll leave that decision to you mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark...

I'm sorry it's took so long to get started I've given all the beans over to a friend that was supposed to do me a favor and germinate them and get them on the way so we could go plant them as I had chickenpox lol but works got in the way for him so he hasn't had a chance to sort anything out but keeps promising to go when he's back from holiday next weekend I've let a lot of people down and I will try my best to make somthing good come out of this.. If it comes to it I'll get the seeds back and veg them in my window I'll update as soon as anything happens @Dinafem-Mark 

• Like 2

@UKsFinest Take your time mate but the season has started and your missing out on some great weather  ;)

Hope you get it sorted mate and then you can get this adventure started :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@UKsFinest Take your time mate but the season has started and your missing out on some great weather  ;)

Hope you get it sorted mate and then you can get this adventure started :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Its been a rough one, my sister in-law accidentally chucked away a couple of seeds I had germing aswell :furious: doing the paper towel method with 2 plates came home and they had gone... HSO Blue Dream Auto's, I popped 3 more and they all have nice tap roots and just gone into jiffy's today.

• Like 1

On 23/05/2018 at 11:56 AM, UKsFinest said:

Its been a rough one, my sister in-law accidentally chucked away a couple of seeds I had germing aswell :furious: doing the paper towel method with 2 plates came home and they had gone... HSO Blue Dream Auto's, I popped 3 more and they all have nice tap roots and just gone into jiffy's today.

Things like this happen mate :(

I was doing a big pot up a few weeks back at a friend. I know I had x amount of seedlings then I kept losing one. Thought I was losing my mind. It was his bloody cat lol

Must have snook in when I was potting up and kept snipering a plant ;)

Always prudent to have back ups for our f-ups ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1