pot noodle ganja. by smokie1

smokie1 b c f c

hi everyone reading, and entering this fun comp.

first off, a big thank you to HSO, HSOmark, and dinafem, and uk420 as without 420, there would be no comp. respect guys n girls.  :yep:

i thought its time to get my pot noodle seeds popped now i have more soil. 

i am going to grow 2 bubbas gift, and i have a 5 pack of mango sapphire so im going to crack one of them too. as i want to sample this mango strain very much. 

il show the pics of the mango in here but they wont be in the comp. its only the bubbas gift that's allowed to be grown out for the comp, to make it fair. as were all growing the same genetics. :yinyang:

i am going to use just plagron light mix soil. and put the plant almost strait onto flower. il germ the seeds then leave them in there pot noodles, and grow them on a windowsill for a few days, then into my dr120 tent, under a 600w hps bulb on flower, on 12/12 with my other girls in flower. :hippy:

il be getting my seeds put to germ today. and will post pics at my next update in say a weeks time. 

good luck all. its gonna be fun. and im sure we will see some great ways of growing in a pot noodle, 1l pot. :smoke:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 11

I'm really glad you decided to play along my friend  :)

This is going to be a great bit of light hearted community fun but I expect to see the competitive side come out as things start to heat up :)

Thanks for getting your pot noodle adventure up so fast mate :yep:

Let's see what you can do :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cheers lads. i have put 2 bubbas gift to pop, one has sprouted so she is in a small pot till i get my noodle pots ready, the other seed ain't cracked yet, il give it another few days and if still a no show, il pop my last bubba seed. 

il get some pics up soon folks when there growing a little green. :hippy:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 1

the other bubbas gift seed has just cracked her shell a tiny bit. il keep the seeds in the wet kitchen roll in a sealed tub, with the kitchen roll just a little moist, not soaked /sat in water. 

il update on how she grows. :hippy: pics coming this week when i grab my big pot noodles. 

lets kick this noodle grow off shall we everyone entering. the whizzle blows, and there off, and its bubbas gift screaming along the inside lane. lol il shut up now, too much sativa in my spliff. :smokin:

wishing everyone who is growing in this fine noodle comp all the best. as my bubbas gift is booting it ahead now, its uk420 bud wacky races. :skin_up:

• Like 6

19 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

the other bubbas gift seed has just cracked her shell a tiny bit. il keep the seeds in the wet kitchen roll in a sealed tub, with the kitchen roll just a little moist, not soaked /sat in water. 

il update on how she grows. :hippy: pics coming this week when i grab my big pot noodles. 

lets kick this noodle grow off shall we everyone entering. the whizzle blows, and there off, and its bubbas gift screaming along the inside lane. lol il shut up now, too much sativa in my spliff. :smokin:

wishing everyone who is growing in this fine noodle comp all the best. as my bubbas gift is booting it ahead now, its uk420 bud wacky races. :skin_up:

Super news ;)

Let the fun begin  :yep:

Good luck mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking out the fellow competition :)

I'm itching to grow but have to wait until I come back from a merry adventure in Europe.

Been impressed by the HSO Black Dawg also. I'll purchase some of them and hopefully have things up and running for the start of July. Late start for the comp but slowly slowly catchee bubba. :)

ps - I'll be cloning the Bubbas Dream just in case it turns out to be something you'd regret.

Nothing worse than smoking some bud, realising its dynamite off a top yielder and then realise, its chopped and you never cloned.

Good luck with the Pot Noodling.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

ps - I'll be cloning the Bubbas Dream just in case it turns out to be something you'd regret.

I think you mean bubbas gift mate :)

And black dog ;)

Will be watching out for your adventure upon your return from EU. Safe travels mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

8 minutes ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Just checking out the fellow competition :)

I'm itching to grow but have to wait until I come back from a merry adventure in Europe.

Been impressed by the HSO Black Dawg also. I'll purchase some of them and hopefully have things up and running for the start of July. Late start for the comp but slowly slowly catchee bubba. :)

Nothing worse than smoking some bud, realising its dynamite off a top yielder and then realise, its chopped and you never cloned.

Good luck with the Pot Noodling.

A pot noodle re-veg and clone would be quite an achievement! 

• Like 2

good day all. the bubbas gift i had on the windowsill has just died, and the one still in the wet kitchen roll in a tub just aint cracked. i thought it had cracked but a no show. i have one seed left in the fridge, and im going to leave it in the wet kitchen roll, until it has a good 2 inch taproot. i put the other one into dirt when it was still small. 

this heat we have been having is crazy, real humid too. its like a rain forest lol 

il be back in a few days with pics of my last bubbas gift seed. wish me luck all. :yinyang:

• Like 1

cheers @Jibba jabba it ain't half hot mate. my tent is at a max temp of 32c the past week. :wallbash:

i left my bubbas gift seed on the window sil in full afternoon sunlight, and i think i cooked it. that is what i think happend. glad i have a spare seed in the fridge. il get it popped now. 

thanks for the good vibes mate, im sure il have a bubbas gift seeding growing this time next week, il update on how it go's. :skin_up:

• Like 2

good to see you in with some bubba noodles there chap .

• Like 2