small grow tent kits

Knucklehead

Hi all, i'm looking to get a small tent kit, I've seen a few kits online but it seems a mine field, can anyone share a link or recommend a kit ? Thanks Knucklehead :smokin:

How small? I'm going to get a small tent too, probably a 60x60x90 one. I find lots of the kits generally have crap extraction kits tbh. I have seen good kits though but generally best to buy things separately imo. Ds60 tents are ok I've got one of them had it quite some years.

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 5

If there is any way you can get one with better head room, do so. If its your first grow headspace problems are an issue you don't need.

• Like 1

Tbh mine is going to be very stealthy and  be using led lights. I never thought I'd see myself using led's lol. I would be using the ds60 atm if I could. It's 60x60x150cm so more height.

Edited by Conspiranought

@Conspiranought you have 90cm headroom and ur using LED? How big are the plants.. U need the leds around 40-60cm above the plant so are u planning on keeping the plant squat? 

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 3

I know headroom is very limited, I have grown in pc cases as well but only the one plant topped a few times and get just under or over an oz in it.

The tents are sold as propagating tents for seeds and cuttings. The led lights can get closer than 40cm surely? Depending on how big the lights are really imo. If I use say 4 x 50w (or about 50w each light) or a 200w then should be able to get away with them getting pretty close? It probably depends a lot on the model and brand as well though. I'm aiming to grow 4 plants with not much veg tbh, try and get 4 plants with a short but stocky cola on each one.

If it sounds like it won't work then I will do I diary :)

Edited by Conspiranought

I've just ordered a dp90 tent and 2 x 80w led lights. I already have a 4" extraction kit for it.

• 2 months later...

ive just bought a Budbox 75x75x2m, ive got a CMH in there with 6inch extraction & on a controller & its holding temps really well. Im chuffed to fuck with it.

you could easily do a good grow in one of these tents.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at several of these grow tent kits, they were cheap tents with even cheaper extractors and filters. In the end I bought the cheapest tent (60² x160) I could find on that auction site, it's fine, bit flimsy but what do you expect for £30?. 

• 1 year later...
On 02/05/2018 at 2:15 AM, Conspiranought said:

I've just ordered a dp90 tent and 2 x 80w led lights. I already have a 4" extraction kit for it.

Was it any good ? Any photos ? Been looking at getting a small tent myself mate would just like something stealthy for inside 

On 02/05/2018 at 2:15 AM, Conspiranought said:

Was it any good ? Any photos ? Been looking at getting a small tent myself mate would just like something stealthy for inside 

On 29/07/2018 at 8:53 PM, 1312 said:

ive just bought a Budbox 75x75x2m, ive got a CMH in there with 6inch extraction & on a controller & its holding temps really well. Im chuffed to fuck with it.

Same tent here (The Budbox Pro I presume) and I'm using a 6 inch on a controller with a 220W LED and absolutely no issues with temps.  Totally love it...:yep:

Sorry, just realised this post is two years old...:rofl:

Edited by JJJ
  • Like 4