Weed World Competition - Win a pack of Critical Kush

Joolz

I also didn’t kill anyone this week which given the asshole of a boss I have definitely deserves some sort of recognition.

why do i deserve a pack ....   well   you WONT BELIEVE the day ive had ....  back gave out this morning ,  i BAD pain .......

this will cheer me up  lol

ohh yea  ... the mrs was attacked by a lion in tescos today ,...   a great big eagle  swooped down and  took my dog .... my car was raped and written off   by a runaway rampant elephant ..................   i dropped my last bud in the sink washing bowl .......an earthquake  damaged my house ..........  a HUGE sinkhole opened  and ate half my garden .....my goldfish were eaten by the cat ... the cat was eaten by the dog  ( the one the eagle  nicked )       ..........    what a day .... told ya  you wouldent believe me  lol ...

seriously tho   with  the way my luck has been going,  ......... i  could dive into an olympic sized swimming pool full  of tits ...  and  STILL  come out sucking my thumb lol

• Like 2

I need some to cheer me up. I've had a crap week and ruined my grow as a result. Love Critical kush, great plants. 

My second go...

One of the plants in my tent at the moment is Dinafem Critical CBD, a free seed with a pack of Cheese CBD and it would be interesting to see what Critical Kush is like next to the Critical CBD, given that I chose CDB seeds because they are very helpful for my bipolar disorder. Would be interesting to see if critical kush is a strain that is useful for my bipolar disorder.

• Like 1

My third go, I deserve it cos I'm allowed 3 goes and maybe it's decided by a random number generator lol

• Like 1

If I did win then I will set the seeds free by giving them warm, dark and damp environment they crave. I will let them be the best plants their genes will let them be and i will love an nurture them until the inevitable senescence takes them from us.

• Like 1