Weed World Competition - Win a pack of Critical Kush

Joolz

Thanks to our good friends at Weed World Magazine we have 10 packs of Critical Kush by Kush Cannabis Seeds to give away

critical_kush_2.jpg

This Sativa based cannabis strain produces huge colas with a great flavour and sharp smell, she is one of the best producers available and with the crossing of the best OG she is a real contender for the title.
Real heavy buds, which you will need to support from mid flower cycle onwards.
She is fairly resilient but because of the sheer size of the buds keep an eye out for mold.

each pack contains 5 feminised cannabis seeds

https://www.weedworld.co.uk/buy-cannabis-seeds/kush-cannabis-seeds-critical-kush-feminized.html

The competition is open to all member who registered before today (27/04/18) any members registering after today will not be eligible sorry

Usual UK420 competition rules apply

To be in with a chance, simply post in this thread and tell us why you think you deserve to win this fantastic prize

Members get one go

Subscribers get two goes
Lifetime Subscribers get three goes

Competition will run until midnight on Sunday 20th of May

the lucky winners post will be chosen at random

Good luck to all who enter and big thanks to Weed World for donating the prize :yinyang:

• Like 10

nice comp @weedworld. i have about 60 of your mags in the cupboard. hell maybe more. so being a old weedworld fan. i think i should be in with a chance to win.

il grow them out well on here also, so 2 reasons for me to win a pack. lol 

good luck all. :hippy: