Quick Critical+

Dinafem-Mark

large.DNFS00141.jpg

Quick Critical +is the fastest feminized marijuana variety in our catalog. In less than 50 days, between 42 and 49, the flowers of this hybrid with Indica dominance are ready to harvest. But it's not just fast, because its quality and productivity are worthy of its mother: Critical +. Same aroma, same resistance, same flavor and same effect as its predecessor, but, at least, a quicker week. And here lies the main advantage of this new genetics, because its speed grants greater profitability in production, and more safety in cultivation. If you grow outdoors, you save a week of anguish thinking that the inclement weather can ruin your harvest, and also avoid risks of theft or seizures. And, as it is faster, if you cultivate indoors,

Morphology 

Quick Critical + is born from the cross between an elite female Critical + clone and an elite female reverted (male) plant from our Critical + 2.0 Auto line. Its leaves have a quite sativa aspect and it is a medium / high height plant. With broad internodes, the branches grow a lot and tend to stretch quite outwards, which contributes to a good aeration of the plant and reduces the risk of problems due to humidity. In addition, this sativa style morphology allows light to penetrate to the interior of the plant, and the inner buds can also get fat. This morphology facilitates obtaining buds worthy of their mother: large, heavy, compact and impregnated with resin.

Production 

Quick Critical + continues to maintain very high productivity standards because there is hardly any difference between the number of buds that Critical + offers and this fast version. It diminishes an average of 50 grams with respect to the original variety when the plants are developed to the maximum. When faced with a harvest of more than half a kilo, this difference is not very significant. Inside you can reach 600 g / m 2 and outside at 1250 g / plant.

And when it comes to quality: it's unsurpassed. Large and heavy buds (remember the use of tutors so that the weight of the flowers do not break the branches), very dense, with large number of trichomes and a very intense aroma.

Aromas and Flavors 

Quick Critical + gives off a very strong and fresh aroma of Skunk and lemon, unique. Those who have cultivated Critical + know what we mean. That is why we value the importance of harvesting a week before; because if you're looking for discretion, the smell of Critical + does not help. When maturing under the intense summer sun, thanks to its speed, the aroma it produces is also very strong. And is that the aroma is one of the most distinctive and evocative features of this variety, which once consumed is transferred to the palate.

Effects 

Quick Critical + has a very physical effect. With Indica dominance, it is a gene rich in THC that produces a powerful, relaxing and narcotic effect, very good for therapeutic use if you suffer stress or muscle tension. The sensation of Critical + was already like this but this quick version offers a more physical and heavy effect, given that it is the result of a crossing with a car, and the automatic ones tend to produce more physical effects. So if Critical + was already powerful, the Quick is also powerful, but with a more calming touch.

Culture 

Quick Critical + is one of the easiest to grow and grateful genetics we know. If with Critical + we had achieved an enviable productivity and quality, and with Critical + 2.0 we had reached an unequaled resistance, now we inject speed into genetics. But we are not before an automatic plant, but before a version that anticipates one or two weeks to the original. So if you are a friend of the giant plants, this genetics will allow you to get the size you are looking for during the vegetative period, and obtain consistent flowers during flowering. This Quick variety has two main advantages: reduction of risks, outdoors, and greater profitability, indoors.

EXTERIOR :

• Decrease in climate risks : in the northern hemisphere the Quick Critical + will be ready to cut in September. Depending on the latitude we will harvest at the beginning of the month (Mediterranean area), mid-month (northern Spain, southern France, northern Italy, Balkans, Austria), and by the end of September throughout the rest of Europe. Because thanks to this QuickversionIt is between one and two weeks faster, its flowering time ranges between 42 and 49 days, which allows harvest in late August and early September in the Mediterranean area. In other words, those of us who live in the southern part of Europe can forget about the rains and menacing temperatures since mid-September because the buds of our plants will be ready to harvest by then. In non-Mediterranean Europe, from the middle of September to the beginning of October, fully mature plants full of resin and odor can be harvested.
  • Decrease in external risks : the fact of being able to collect your generous plants between 14 and 7 days before allows you to:
    1. Minimize the risk of having your crop stolen (we know that the harvest of a Critical + is a more than sufficient theft motive). Now, with this Quick version , we can save ourselves a couple of weeks of exposure to this type of danger.
    2. Stop attracting attention around you as soon as possible. If you cultivate in your garden or balcony you will save a week of smell to those indiscreet neighbors who are concerned about the delicious lemon aroma that comes from your terrace
  • INTERIOR :

• Greater profitability : the Quickversion is faster. Yes, but how much? Well, exactly 19.17% more. That is to say: if you cultivate doors indoors and you want to have the lamps lit 365 days a year, with the Critical + you get 7.3 annual harvests, at a rate of 50 days per harvest, and always starting from selected clones, of course. With the Quick Critical +, you can reach 8.7 harvests per year, to 42 days per harvest. That is: 1.4 more harvests per year. They are not foolish numbers, right?

Characteristics of 
Quick Critical + marijuana seeds

Sex Feminised
Genotype 75% Indica / 25% Sativa
Crossing Critical + x Critical + 2.0 Auto
Recommended crop Interior and exterior
Flowering in interior 42-49 days
Production in interior 600 g / m 2
Harvest outdoors Mid September
Production abroad 1250 g / plant
Outdoor height 2.5 m
THC 16-20%
CBD 0.1%

Enjoy :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 8

Looks incredible Mark. 

I have a Critical + 2 currently flowering at 42 days alongside 3 Dinafem Blue Cheese and a DNA LA Confidential. All looking delicious.  

I look forward to giving the Quick Critical a go very soon.

Bravo Dinafem

Edited by Oceanwisdom
  • Like 2

Nice one @Dinafem-Mark

Quick critical eh, who'd of funked it,

Saying that it sounds so obvious now.

Sounds right up my ally does that, I will deffo be adding some of these to a pot of medium near me soon.

Just gotta get through all the ones I have already got first, so much new stuff out there now like a kid in a sweet shop, take care. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Quick critical eh, who'd of funked it,

I think I may have even missed the entries with this name lol

I'll go through and check :)

Guarantee 42-49 days bloom :yep:

Need to get a few of these growing both indoors and out as this could be the perfect strain for our climate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark hi mate i would love to try her in the tunnel if you need a test run .

I have a critical just started that is in the tunnel ,trying to get a few more in this year i hope .

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark i can do a grow diary for it , it might be a bit of time between posts as you know health wise i am up and down ,i can do pics and alike and also do details but as i say it might be eratic .

Let me know what you think 

cheers

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

looking good mark ....   AND  its  an early finisher too .....  brilliant  for these wet cold  welsh summers ...:yahoo:

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark hi mate thanks for making room for me , do you want the diary done in here or will you start a new thread for it .

I will be starting these asap and they will be in the tunnel asap to i will list compost and nutes as we go and any other info i think might help others but if it is like most Dinafem strain she should be easy to grow and give little hassle and produce a nice harvest .

Stay safe grow well

• Like 1

@noddy you can do it either in

The 2017-18 indoor Dinafem sub forum

The 2018 outdoor grow diary competition 

Or simply in the Dinafem section :)

Thanks brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

On 25/04/2018 at 8:14 PM, JamJar said:

Nobody guessed Quick Critical so no winner which is a shame.

think I did lol

• Like 3