After the grow-pit pH fuck-up, I haven't bothered documenting the greenhouse growpit version of this strain .. it yielded a mere ounce and a half. My bad, nought to do with the strain.

The airpotted version declared a more substantial return for my time .. and this one I ran to all the way to the end of the window ...

large.DeHaze-pot-finish-1.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-2.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-3.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-4.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-5.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-6.jpg

I harvested her on 25/7 after 99 days (14 wks) and yielded 77 grams, 2.75 ounces.

Delicious.

:yep:

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/08/2018 at 10:14 PM, Bud Wiser said:

Lost Coast Skunk ...

large.5b6b5b88b4059_LCSkunk1-finish-1.jpglarge.5b6b5b8a8576d_LCSkunk1-finish-2.jpg

large.5b6b5b8dc486b_LCSkunk2-finish-1.jpglarge.5b6b5b8c264bd_LCSkunk2-finish-2.jpg

Yielded 47 grams and 36 grams ... 3 ounces total for both

:oldtoker:

Not a bad end result at all ;)

Well done brother and thank you so much for coming back in with your yields. This will let new growers know what they can achieve  :yep:

This has been a blast. Let's do it again next year :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 09/08/2018 at 10:03 PM, Bud Wiser said:

After the grow-pit pH fuck-up, I haven't bothered documenting the greenhouse growpit version of this strain .. it yielded a mere ounce and a half. My bad, nought to do with the strain.

The airpotted version declared a more substantial return for my time .. and this one I ran to all the way to the end of the window ...

large.DeHaze-pot-finish-1.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-2.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-3.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-4.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-5.jpglarge.DeHaze-pot-finish-6.jpg

I harvested her on 25/7 after 99 days (14 wks) and yielded 77 grams, 2.75 ounces.

Delicious.

:yep:

Now that's how you push a plant to the limits and bring out the most potential. 

Beautifully dine my friend  ;)

Enjoy that dank and frosty HSO goodness mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Boomslang said:

That Dedoverde looks the shizz mate. What's the smell and smoke like?

I'm smoking it now as it happens ...:yep:

Al I know is I have trouble opening my eyes in the morning after a session!

• Like 3

On 23/09/2018 at 6:50 PM, Bud Wiser said:

Al I know is I have trouble opening my eyes in the morning after a session!

Sounds like a winner to me :bong:

Enjoy buddy ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..