Black Dog - Ewe2

Black d.o.g has proved very popular indoors. Producing some excellent end product and growing with ease :yep:

Let's see how this legendary strain fairs in the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

Best of luck this season mate :)

We will be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So far so good with these two! Germination was very fast with the Ewe2! The fastest out of everything iv germinated so far i think.. Within 12 hours it was above the ground. All is as expected so far :yep: 

large.image.jpeg

• Like 4

@Dave 420 i had a nosey earlier, looking very nice i must say! I hear it can be quite prone to mold, all fingers crossed i manage to get a result outdoor with it, have you had any issues so far? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLhaze said:

@Dave 420 i had a nosey earlier, looking very nice i must say! I hear it can be quite prone to mold, all fingers crossed i manage to get a result outdoor with it, have you had any issues so far? 

@BLhaze No touch wood, all good thanks the peyote critical is looking very nice too.

• Like 2

Both babies are looking in tip top shape and ready for this season's outdoor fun :bong:

Thanks for the diary update my friend  :yep:

I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

All going well so far.. Growing nice and healthy :yinyang: they should be out in the plot this time next week. Thats when the fun starts ! 

large.image.jpeg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, BLhaze said:

These will be in their natural environment tomorrow

Fantastic news. Plants look eager and ready for their new homes ;)

Good luck on the plant out mate I'll drop back in on the next update when the ladies will be rehomed into the great outdoors ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

apologies for the lack of updates on this one! 3 times i have managed to lose the images taken! hopefully lesson learnt and updates will be more often..

bare with the photos this time.. focus was all over the shot.

Black Dog. something been ravishing this one..? no significant damage but still not pretty.. ill be bug spraying all ones in this plot before flowering starts.

large.IMAG0120.jpglarge.IMAG0119.jpg

Ewe 2.

large.IMAG0121.jpg

• Like 5

Alright there @BLhaze 

Ewe 2 is looking sweet mate, 

By the  looks for your black dog I would say some sort of bugs, give them a bit of a spray, there are a few home made concoctions, like washing up liquid very small amount, or garlic crushed.

Nice strong tall cages too :yep: they look like they will keep the nibblers out.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Jibba jabba eyup! Thanks man iv been meaning to take some spray with me.. Ill be spraying all of them next visit, not to sure what it is as everytime i check them over theres no signs of bugs anywhere :g: 

luckily iv had no trouble with any nibblers of any kind so far. Iv seen holes in the ground close by by both mice and rabbits, iv seen deer near my spots hence the tall tough cages although if deer wanted to they could easily get to them still.. But luckily nothing as yet.

BL  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BLhaze said:

not to sure what it is

Me neither mate, but hopefully you can try to get on top of it, :yep:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Apart from the bug issue which is expected with outdoor growing the plants look to be progressing at a steady pace  :bong:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1