Summer of Autos

Ombudsman

Hello there, well happy 420 for yesterday!

was a difficult decision, as i would have liked to try the purps, but ive decided to go for two packs of autos this year, as i really like the idea of a mid summer harvest!

i have been more patient this year, and will be planting out a little later in hopes of a bigger harvest, however i will be sprouting them soon and giving them a head start inside

good luck and weather and soil life to you all!! :oldtoker:

large.IMG_20180421_103536.jpg

• Like 5

Nice to see you back for another outdoor grow season mate  :yep:

You've got 2 very tasty autos that have performed well in the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

Let's see what you can do with these 2 beautiful autos :)

Your in for a good season mate and I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Thank you for getting your 2018 Dinafem outdoor adventure up and running  :yep:

I'll drop back in on the next update  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

hello! been a little busy around here but finally have an update!

3 bubba kush just went into tissue to germ, a little behind schedule maybe but should be fine eh!?

three blue kush are in seedling mode, a picture below shows them germinating and being inspected by springails, was interesting to see :oldtoker:

large.IMG_20180501_195943.jpglarge.IMG_20180501_195951.jpg

• Like 6

hello,

some nice looking taproots here:

Auto Blue Kush

large.IMG_20180509_183000.jpg

Auto Bubba Kush:

large.IMG_20180509_181801.jpg

And another introduction! 1 Auto White Widow XXL

this colour change has got me a bit worried, any ideas on what could have caused it?

large.IMG_20180513_104735.jpg

• Like 6

On 07/05/2018 at 8:37 AM, Ombudsman said:

3 bubba kush just went into tissue to germ, a little behind schedule maybe but should be fine eh!?

Should be fine mate. My Bubba kush autos never went out til around 7th June last year and one of them yielded 2.5 oz with a bit of training.

It's looking about the same time for me this year too, with all my set backs lol

Good luck for the season :yep:

Did you start the WW xxl in that pot or have you just potted up from a jiffy plug? If you've just potted up it might be a little hungry for Fe until the roots get into the fresh compost. Doesn't look anything to worry about.

• Like 2

Everything will work out perfect my friend  :yep:

Your going to get the best 3 months of sun so this should be a nice auto grow :yep:

Nice healthy seedlings and the white widow auto xxl does look to be a little hungry for feed :yep:

How long do you plan on keeping this plant in that small pot?  Personally I would get it into is end home asap :yep:

As we know autos like to get those roots down fast so that would be my next big move :yep:

Looking good so far my friend :)

As always thank you for the outdoor update and I'll drop back in on the next :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello, yeah I did not realise that its, best to put Autos, in their final pots ASAP, is it best to just plant them right into a big pot? or is it ok to still start them in a small one and then pot onto a big one a couple weeks later?

ive taken the advice and moved these 3 into bigger pots: 2 Auto Blue Kush and 1 Auto XXL widow, i potted up an auto bubba kush but the bloody snails got her....

still got a bit to learn with autos i feel!

the Widow XXL still showing that lime green effect I will keep an eye on her..

large.IMG_20180527_120153.jpg

• Like 4

On 30/05/2018 at 10:41 AM, Ombudsman said:

hello, yeah I did not realise that its, best to put Autos, in their final pots ASAP, is it best to just plant them right into a big pot? or is it ok to still start them in a small one and then pot onto a big one a couple weeks later?

It is advisable to start autoflowering seeds either in

Jiffy7,s then direct to finish pots

Or

Direct to finish pots from seeds or direct from germination. You want to give as little root disturbances as possible and one thing we have found. If autis are in say a 1l pot and gets root bound early this can trigger early flowering and stop vegative growth  :bong:

Let's see how they look in the next few weeks once established into there new homes  :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

little update, things are looking pretty nice! 

Widow XXL, i think she might be starting to lose the lime green effect, time will tell!

large.IMG_20180609_120853.jpg

look at this beauty, blue kush! this is her final pot, now im worried its a little small for my no-till style, any advice? thinking will just have to boost her up with compost teas and some comfrey etc

large.IMG_20180609_120847.jpg

still got a couple bubba kush to sprout, just a hectic time for me at the mo! better get cracking tho!!!

• Like 2

DinaMed CBD and blue kush are looking in tip top shape mate but im a littke concerned about the earky yelloeing of our white widow auto xxl? 

I think it's time to introducing some teas mate to green those leaves back up  :yep:

The pot size for the blue kush is slightly big but as soon as she gets those roots down things will be fine :)

Another week and another nice update. Thank you mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

well its been a tricky year and i still have a lot to learn about autos, but i see massive potential in them,

i have had most success with this auto blue kush so far:

large.IMG_20180703_111553.jpglarge.IMG_20180703_111559.jpg

• Like 5