Caught short & Soiled in humboldt county

So here we are...thanks to Mark for letting us in on the comp. props to you and your business! 

Ill be running sapphire og & purple trainwreck. Some colourful names, mouths watering already.

i won’t be germing yet...I know it’s 420....I like to go against the grain.

will be going in the ground middle mayish. Won’t be going in any sooner....I want my roots to grow...no point jumping the gun. 9 times out of 10 sticking them in the ground early is a wasted exercise. I also like the local foliage to get a move on before planting....cleared patches are easy to spot from the air this time. Couple weeks + and it will be nettle tea heaven.

large.00C812CE-F705-4BBA-A61F-23DBB076A96A.jpeg

gotta love the packaging on these. Imagine having a wall covered with them.....that’s a lot of real estate. Get saving.

game on.

• Like 7

As it happens, I've been perusing the HSO website, checking out what is on offer. There is a 4/20 deal going, 2 for 1, so I'm considering going for the Trainwreck but am spoilt for choice as so many varieties I'd love to grow.

Got to say, packaging looks great. I was thinking how cool it would be to have a few framed in a picture frame.

Hope your grow goes well. In the UK today the weather is more or less telling us to go out and play.

And go out and plant.

I'd always make sure of a good rootball and would introduce them to the outdoors in stages.

Indoors is great for places like the UK. I could not imagine ever growing indoors if we had a few months guaranteed of full on sunshine.

• Like 3

@MyDisplayName2000 

cheers bud. There’s plenty to choose from both HSO & dinafem. Loads of time for germing & going in the ground too.

weathers grand last couple days....but being the uk that can change very quickly....I hope not, but I never say never twice :yep:

• Like 2

@Mr blue cheers bud. gardens are somewhere in the middle....not the best uk lat, but far from the worst.

@beezee cheers bud. Purple trainwreck should be alright. Big plants, quick flower.....as with everything outdoor canna here, weather & mold will play a hand. Let’s hope I got a pair of aces.

• Like 4

Thank you for getting your 2018 HSO outdoor adventure up and running mate :bong:

2 solid strains and a solid plan. This should be one really fun season and you know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Best of luck this outdoor grow season mate and I'll drop back in on the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to report a 100% germ rate on the Sapphire og & purple trainwreck.

pics to come.

• Like 4

On 11/05/2018 at 0:06 PM, soiled said:

Glad to report a 100% germ rate on the Sapphire og & purple trainwreck.

pics to come.

Now that's a fantastic start to any grow :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate  :yep:

Until the next one :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

large.47DFC8BF-F69B-4B72-9EB8-6A33F437EAE6.jpeg

righty so it’s raining outside...update time.

i said I got 100% germ rate on these (which I did). One of the purple trainwrecks didn’t pop her head up though.

going in the ground any day now...5 of the Saffire ogs made it though.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, soiled said:

In the soil! 

large.06C4C6C3-340A-4A33-91F5-A66220372A85.jpeg

Fantastic work mate ;)

Great to see the babies are now in the ground and ready for the season ahead  :)

Sorry about the 1 failed seed mate. We try to take every precaution to stop this but we are dealing with nature :)

Another nice outdoor update  :) and I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers Mark. It’s going to be interesting!

holes were dug with auger, about 2 feet deep, handful of FBB every 3 holes, & rootgrow upon planting. Decent soil.

• Like 1

@soiled Thanks for the additional amendment info and yes this is most definitely going to be one very interesting season :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1