Black Dog by HSO

Dave 420

9 hours ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Lovely stuff. Bet your looking forward to harvesting those babies.

I'm looking at a few HSO strains as I've not knowingly grown American genetics. I'll start a thread about CBD strains, and a grow diary once I purchase some. Already got the free seeds for the Pot Noodle Competition.

@Dave 420 Great looking plants, fantastic photos also. Some seem to have decent cameras, not just some shitty phone camera like my Sony 2mp. :)

I've also got some HSO CHOCOLATE MINT OG on the go just popped some zombie kush beans from ripper seeds, Peyote Critical looking very nice too. And Shiva Skunk. All looking very Nice.

• Like 2

@Dave 420

Damn, that's a lot of varieties you have going there. I've not grown out multiple varieties for maybe 20 odd years when I went through most of the Sensi Seeds early menu and had quite a run just growing out seeds. It is challenging if growing out a few varieties at home, OK for the seed breeders who have the space, but a real test of horticultural skills for the home grower with limited space.

That said there is nothing like growing out a load of different seeds. I'm working with just three phenotypes right now. Guess the next crop is going to consist of at least another three or four varieties I've never grown before. I've had loads of Euro genetics and will be having a pop at some of the American genetics..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

@Dave 420

Damn, that's a lot of varieties you have going there. I've not grown out multiple varieties for maybe 20 odd years when I went through most of the Sensi Seeds early menu and had quite a run just growing out seeds. It is challenging if growing out a few varieties at home, OK for the seed breeders who have the space, but a real test of horticultural skills for the home grower with limited space.

That said there is nothing like growing out a load of different seeds. I'm working with just three phenotypes right now. Guess the next crop is going to consist of at least another three or four varieties I've never grown before. I've had loads of Euro genetics and will be having a pop at some of the American genetics..

Me too, looking for something different like Oceangrown seeds not available in the UK.  never grown ripper seeds before, so looking forward to these Zombie kush. My Black Dog are looking fantastic as are peyote critical and the Shiva Skunk al very frosty. Goodluck with your search for American seeds:skin_up:

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark I've also started the Chocolate mint OG bean's off, in the Grow Diary as you requested. Will be doing weekly updates as they grow :smokin: 

• Like 1

HSO Update Black Dog Day 35 flower, forgot to add this with the others on Friday:rolleyes: 

Starting to stack up lots for sugar-coated leaf:haveadab:

large.5aeef806bc461_HSOBlackDogDay35flower.jpg

• Like 1