We are not finished yet! "New strain"

Dinafem-Mark

If all goes to plan this Friday(20th April aka 4/20) we will be dropping another new strain with 1 more still to come :)

The next one to drop is a reworking of a classic.

Faster flowering times (If that was possible) and some more tweaks to one of our best selling strains!

As soon as I can release info I will and we will need several growers for this "fast flowering" new addition to the Dinafem girls :)

More info incoming  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 19

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

If all goes to plan this Friday(20th April aka 4/20) we will be dropping another new strain with 1 more still to come :)

Faster flowering times (If that was possible) and some more tweaks to one of our best selling strains!

As soon as I can release info I will and we will need several growers for this "fast flowering" new addition to the Dinafem girls :)

All the best 

Mark..

Oh boy oh boy i cant wait to see this one mark!

• Like 3

if you guys got a load of flyers or business cards about im gonna be about london all day so can hand some out just saying ;)

• Like 2

@Whambud Thanks for the offer mate but we send promo material to over 50 cannabis clubs all over the UK ;)

Kind of you to offer :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Whambud Thanks for the offer mate but we send promo material to over 50 cannabis clubs all over the UK ;)

Kind of you to offer :)

All the best 

Mark..

No worries mate hope i can get my mits on this new strain asap

glad to help if needed always :)

• Like 2

ANOTHER  new strain mate ....  you buggers  HAVE  been busy bees  ahhhh ?lol

looking  forward to  friday and finding  out what  tasty monster  you have created this time   :skin_up:

• Like 3

@Mr blue Yes this strain would be perfect (In my opinion) for outdoor growing more specifically the UK and comparable climates. 

As we have extended the outdoor start date this may allow me to get some seeds out early next week then we can find out :yep:

@vortex We are always creating mate we have to to move forward :) this is a good one :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 7

Mark, your killing me with all these new strains lol

You know I'm interested if it has serious outdoor potential! 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, beezee said:

Mark, your killing me with all these new strains lol

You know I'm interested if it has serious outdoor potential! 

count me in too lol

• Like 2

Guest Default Attribute
10 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

All the best 

Mark..

Hey mate, if you are still looking for someone to grow some of the new beans my current grow will be finished in 3 - 4 weeks so can start some off pretty much straight away.

Bloody ell @Dinafem-Mark you certainly are not messing about with all these new releases, such a shame I have enough to be getting on with.

Fastest flower you say, indica dom?

I am feeling a bit of guessing coming on,

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

oooh a reworked old strain, now what could that be I wonder?

whatever it is, shorter bloom periods are a bonus for the electricity consumption, so bring it on 

• Like 3