HSO outdoor autos

large.ogk48.jpg

OG Kush auto

large_sd48.jpg

Sour diesel auto

Tried a vape of the first sour diesel auto I chopped 10 days ago earlier. I'm impressed, tasty and very strong

• Like 4

CRACKING STUFF MATE ... I HAVE A FEW  OF THEIR AUTOS OUT  IN THE GUERILLA PLOT ...  IF THEY END UP LOOKING THAT GOOD MATE ....  I WILL BE A very HAPPY   MAN  :yep:

• Like 2

large.sd108.jpg

The sour diesel auto in the flood and drain again. Looking lovely and fat but not that many brown pistils yet.

Had to chop a fair chunk of the OG Kush auto early as there was a bit of mould in a few places. It was nearly ready anyway.

• Like 5

Had to chop all the plants in the flood and drain today due to a mould outbreak. Wasn't too bad, but all over the place, and was all nearly ready anyway.

Top yielder (and also least mouldy) was definitely the sour diesel. All hanging up now, and absolutely stinking

• Like 4

All the HSO gear is now chopped, so I guess it is time for the wrap up

OG Kush auto

A solid kush auto

large.ogk48.jpg

Proper sit you down smoke, and tasty with it. A bit mould prone (no worse than other OGK autos I've grown), but probably still only lost 10%

HSO sour diesel auto

large.sdfrost108.jpg

Definitely the frostiest plant I have ever grown

large.sddry.jpg

Even in a really shit location, it still produced huge sticky colas, but the one in the flood and drain was a huge yielder

Very strong but very up stone. Proper "tidy the house" weed.

Definitely doing this again next year

Thanks again for the seeds @HSO-Mark

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/08/2018 at 5:44 PM, geo1 said:

nice, the Humboldt auto's are impressive

Being as this is our first year and first outdoor season on UK420 I'm really impressed at how well the HSO Auto line are performing. 

Really nice work this season from everyone doing HSO outdoor grows  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

On 14/08/2018 at 9:58 PM, Mr blue said:

Had to chop all the plants in the flood and drain today due to a mould outbreak. Wasn't too bad, but all over the place, and was all nearly ready anyway.

Top yielder (and also least mouldy) was definitely the sour diesel. All hanging up now, and absolutely stinking

Sorry to hear that mate but thankfully the grow was close to completion and not to much was lost to mold or bud rot :yep:

The only thing you can do when this strikes is cut and run in hopes to salvage what you can and you did great :yep:

Thank you for the diary brother and hopefully we will do this again next season :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/09/2018 at 9:56 PM, Mr blue said:

@Boomslang definitely do it!

The highest yielding auto I have ever done, and very strong. Taste was great to start with and is getting better as it cures

Now that's feedback we love to hear :yep:

I must say the HSO autos have performed really well in the UK climate outdoors. Next year I think we will see a lot more :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 years later...