Growers Ark - Extra Traces - cloudy?

nigelpotter

ive noticed the same issue with traces fine for a few days after opening then it starts turning orange/rusty then goes cloudy stored at room temp too ive used them about 2yrs now but only seems to have started going funny this year   

Edited by Azzak

Holy shit! I experienced this with my first and second lot of nutes I bought from these guys but always shrugged it off as I was getting pretty good results. I think I'll be making a move to a different brand of nutes, I wanted to try something different anyway.

Anyone have any recommendations? Few names I've been hearing are Intense, Buddhas tree and Shogun, anyone vouch for any of them?

• 10 months later...

They know about it all right,they are just playing dumb,they replaced two traces for me ,the replacements were just the same,won’t be using again for sure.

Same as @Azzak says my current bottle started off sort of a pale yellow or "straw" colour but it's steadily turning reddish-brown. Hasn't been open that long as it's a new bottle (10 days ish) but no black bits or blobs in it. Previous bottles didn't discolor as much as this one has though.

I'm using Intense Organix nutes at a pretty low dose (1ml/Litre) so was using Extra Traces to make up the rest. I'll have enough in this bottle of ET for this run so after that I might try without and see how I go.

I talked with the owner and good friend Larry about this about 18 months ago and he explained to me what occurs with the mix. I know it doesn't help you but can I hell as remember what he told me but it did make perfect sense to me at the time (It was a canna festival after all lol ). He went on to assure me that its still in perfect working order even though it looks bad

Ive had it happen to me but it was in the summer and my nutrient got a bit warm but I still used it and everything was fine

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for clearing that up.Thought there might be something wrong with the product again thanks for the impartial info saved me a lot of hassle.peace goohfy.