2018 outdoor grow thread competition start date!!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all we have extended both the Dinafem and HSO outdoor grow thread competition start dates :yep:

More info here :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

I'm in on the HSO pot noodle grow, have lost a few potential outdoor sites to building but am hopeful that I can find something when I head to the countryside.

I'm at the end of my own phenotype grow, with a couple of CBD/THC varieties in there. Will upload photos soon as I work out how to make the file size smaller.

I grew out most of the early Sensi Seeds stock plus Paradise Seeds. Not had to buy a seed for the past 15 yr as I've been happy growing out a Skunk One phenotype and swapping with mates now and again. Now I'm on UK420, the competition is excellent, it inspires me to grow better weed. I'm also just getting my head around how many seed companies have started up in the last ten years alone. Choosing a seed these days, is like going into a restaurant with 10,000 dishes on the menu.

Edit - tell a lie, purchased some seeds a few years back, CBD/THC, plus Critical Mass and one labelled 'CK'. Seeds came in wall plugs. Totally forgot the seed company I got them off. Anyone ever got seeds this way? Wall plugs labelled with a small hand written tiny label.

Edited by MyDisplayName2000
More info added
  • Like 1