New Strain "Gorilla" Out Now!!

Dinafem-Mark

sounds like a plan mate.

the purps have a fair bit to go, but id love to try them out after this adventure.

Thanks Mark, I very much appreciate the offer

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Badbadger

@zztopbudz

@Gerfish (I did say simple lol )

@AKPOG

@Fonz

@jadenugs

Sent over usual info please and I'll get these out early next week :)

It was a rough start to this week with the YouTube issue but we've ended solid with this strain.  Your all going to love it :yep:

With a mind bending 250/1 ratio THC:CBD this strain is not for the faint of heart. Very strong, heavy high and long lasting :bong:

Let's get some Gorilla grows going on UK420  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Thank you so much Dinafem-Mark! :yinyang:

I've never won anything before! I'm buzzing me tits off! :smokin:

I've sent you a PM with my details.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Hello all I hope everyone is well :yep:

Today we have released another new strain :)

Today we launched "Gorilla" into the wild :bong:

For more details you can check the UK420 strain guide :)

Or alternatively you can check out our website for more info on this legendary beast :bong:

https://www.dinafem.org/en/gorilla/

We will need a few new growers for this strain so if interested just drop your name in the thread. Next week I'll select the members :yep:

Hope you enjoy as much as we enjoyed creating this new addition to the Dinafem girls  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Found a new way to spill my tea lol holy s***!!! @Dinafem-Mark she's beauty mark she's a beauty!

• Like 3

Hi Mark,

Loved the write up of the Gorilla, would be great to try it out down in the sw UK! Looking forward to seeing some diaries for this pop up!

Atb

• Like 1

Hi Mark, she looks well nice dude. I think I have enough strains to be cracking on with at the moment too and I am planning quite a long flower period for the next grow so I will flower her out another time when I do another nine weeker . 

Good luck to all of you Goriila test growers.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Badbadger

@zztopbudz

@Gerfish (I did say simple lol )

@AKPOG

@Fonz

@jadenugs

Sent over usual info please and I'll get these out early next week :)

It was a rough start to this week with the YouTube issue but we've ended solid with this strain.  Your all going to love it :yep:

With a mind bending 250/1 ratio THC:CBD this strain is not for the faint of heart. Very strong, heavy high and long lasting :bong:

Let's get some Gorilla grows going on UK420  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Sorry Mark

seems like I've dropped my name in without realising it lol I was just congratulating on the new strain :)

Hands are full for the foreseeable future and I'll be having my summer break when current grow is done. (If doing outdoors can be classed as a break lol )

So end of July is looking good if this is ok? If not mate give someone else a chance at these.

All the best dude :bong:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Sorry Mark

seems like I've dropped my name in without realising it lol I was just congratulating on the new strain :)

Hands are full for the foreseeable future and I'll be having my summer break when current grow is done. (If doing outdoors can be classed as a break lol )

So end of July is looking good if this is ok? If not mate give someone else a chance at these.

All the best dude :bong:

May I put myself up as a very willing candidate to take Jadenugs place if available :D

Timing is going to be spot on, I has half a tent empty..

• Like 2

Is this a GG#4 S1?

I've had the cut for a few years, I'd be interested to grow these side by side with the clone I got to compare the two but I couldn't commit to a full diary etc. as I've got a bit on and I can't upload pics anymore so I'll buy a pack at some point. I'm interested because I thought that someone from within JWs crew was the only person selling S1s, it seems like lots of seed companies have decided to use her in a cross instead. The cutting I have was confimred by Josey by both route it took to me,and from pics so it will be interesting to see how close the S1s are.I've heard others have grown S1s with some good success although I have also heard reports of intersex plants from the selfed generation (given the GG#4 is itself an accidental cross made with hermaphrodite pollen) I did notice on the site it states a male chem sis was used, this is incorrect although I appreciate it makes better advertising material, it's an easily researched falsehood which probably doesn't do much good for the reputation of dinafem. I hope you don't mind my saying so as I'm not trying to be an idiot or cause grief.

Edited by The lone stoner
  • Like 3

looks  good mate ...  any idea how it would do outdoors on a cold wet welsh mountain mark ?

SOUNDS AND LOOKS ALL GOOD   :yep:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, vortex said:

looks  good mate ...  any idea how it would do outdoors on a cold wet welsh mountain mark ?

SOUNDS AND LOOKS ALL GOOD   :yep:

With this being a new release I'm not confident to say either way brother. Maybe someone like @The lone stoner sho has gg as a cut can shed some light as to weather this would be a good option for outdoors :)

As @jadenugs is out we will allow 2 more members so if

@Whambud And @unity can fire over mailing info. This will conclude the growers for this new strain.

I have a mass seed drop for our indoor growers but this will be around summer time :yep:

Thanks all :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

Hiya @Dinafem-Mark It seems like I got caught in the groundswell of support for the new launch also.

I posted pics just days ago of seedlings for my coming grow, and I've committed to something for the grow after that,

so I'm going to have to pass up on your kind offer.

I suspect there'll be more than a few offers as replacement candidates though.

As ever good luck with your new strain. I shall definitely be keeping an eye here.

• Like 4

Good luck with the grows guys, I'm looking forward to reading the diaries for this one.

Top stuff from Mark and Dinafem team once again.

atb

• Like 2

I'd be surprised to see the cutting I have do well outdoors (at our latitude)

Greenhouse perhaps, but it grows medium dense buds and takes around 11 weeks to finish so I'd doubt it would ripen personally.

Edited by The lone stoner
  • Like 4