Fast Diesel

Lea Valley

Hi P, 

Getting ready to start my year and going thru the seeds generously donated by your good self last year. It was too late for me and so I’ve these to do for this season. 

I have some 7 and DFG along with the Fast Diesel. 

Who grew outdoor Fast Diesel and what was your experience? Got any pics ? 

• Like 1

I see some same lat as you mate get them out early , Mid -end May I see some big plants mate huge in fact, but I wont lie there was 10-15% mould on them, wet plot also tucked in a corner near trees so not the best of situations, but lovely big smelling buds very frosty, you will be happy if we get some nice weather this year,..

Edited by panik
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

On 3/3/2019 at 3:07 PM, Tommy tucker said:

I'm doing some of these this season. When is good time to germinate ? I was thinking of starting these now. Any ideas? @panik @Lea Valley

Out of the 3 Panik sent me as a freebie on my order last year, 2 were Fast and 1 went full Auto. The Auto was the heavier smoke out the 3 but all did the job, chances are I let the auto go a little bit longer which in turn made it more couch lock.

All 3 were sooo nice i'm putting more in this year. I had to keep the late summer rain off of them towards the end of last year,my neighbour put his under a golf umbrella and I had mine under a garden umbrella, no mold and both finished up before all the photos in the garden.

I was late with mine, I think mine started around the start of June or very late May...but i'm down South. All my fast D's finished about 1.2m high and all had well over 4oz of rock hard dense buds (i'm going by eye, it could have been more). Might have been more had I got them in earlier and put them in bigger pots. Mine were really easy to trim as well, all the buds were just sitting there with little to no leaves around them. Just rock hard nuggets sitting there like apples ready to pick.

I would love to show you a pic of them but when we moved in, this house came with a few suspect things... lol

Net pots, square pots, chicken wire, clay balls and much more!!.. so I can't post pics of the garden :(

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Smelly Cat said:

@GreenPirate when did they finish?

I've had a bad year mate, i've tried to put the kettle in the fridge one too many times instead of the milk with bad health so please don't quote me 100%.

The auto i'm sure was ready bang on the start of September might even been as early as very late August (was that around the rain came last year after the hot summer) but I let her go a little longer and she got heavy/dense. The rest I think came down at the end of September but I let the Auto go almost as long.

6 more in the garden this year :yep:

Says it all really, i'm running her again :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Smelly Cat have you started these yet or ?? Ive got 2 kushty one is in the tent at the moment going up to my plot next week when shes a bit bigger/ Plus just chucked the other in a quiet corner spot in my garden.  The fast diesel i plan to run once i get bac from haveing my heart op and ill do her in the greenhouse/ I dont need them to grow huge or anything just want a decent smoke wor my self and the misses

Edited by bubbleguppie

• 9 months later...