Sweet Skunk by Savage Garden

SavageGarden

Looking nice dude! I got two of these going as well as two killer kush fv. Still in  very early seedling stage and will be using 160w led total in a dp90 tent to finish in. Some say it will barely yield out. We'll see eh lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Conspiranought said:

Looking nice dude! I got two of these going as well as two killer kush fv. Still in  very early seedling stage and will be using 160w led total in a dp90 tent to finish in. Some say it will barely yield out. We'll see eh lol.

i hate to contradict you but she doesnt look " nice"....the clothes in my wifes wardrobe look nice.

This plant looks superb in every respect. I just hope shes a strong smoke.

I seriously suggest you get more light, if you are going to get caught with plants...........make it worth it............make them big fuckers.

• Like 2

What do you mean doesn't look nice? Seems s nice plant to me. Can't exactly tell on the pic that well though.

I would grow bigger but space is an issue mate lol.

• Like 1

what im saying is...she doesnt look just nice she looks superb

if you cant see Insta vids go to Autoflowernet and search for Savage Garden there. My insta vids are embedded to view on that site

• Like 1

am i allowed to just point people to Instagram or can i upload clips here.

I did another vid about Sweet Skunk today

• Like 1

I put some whacky weed stuff on Instagram today....they are pretty daft, i think you will like them.

#savagedwc

O19Sg3w.png

• Like 2

More mentalness on Insta today..................this is my Bubb;egum Bonsai............modified by my mate in Hawaii

#savagedwc

7lbbvGW.jpg

• Like 2