15 New Seedsman Strains 2018

J Trich

I'm currently on week 7 of 12/12 with 2x Black Sugar and 2x Critical Purple Kush, they're looking great - especially the CPK, frosty as you like and just starting to show some purple. I can't wait for harvest day! Stand by for pics... I think I may even enter the comp :D Yes, they're looking THAT good

• Like 3

3 hours ago, iShouldCoCo said:

I'm currently on week 7 of 12/12 with 2x Black Sugar and 2x Critical Purple Kush, they're looking great - especially the CPK, frosty as you like and just starting to show some purple. I can't wait for harvest day! Stand by for pics... I think I may even enter the comp :D Yes, they're looking THAT good

Yess that CPK never fail.. you got a winner with every plant, guarantied.. i grown she 3 times, always with a lot strains together, 9, 18 and 9 different genetics.. she always the best buds, always dense and full coated.. :bong:

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:05 PM, iShouldCoCo said:

Yess that CPK never fail.. you got a winner with every plant, guarantied.. i grown she 3 times, always with a lot strains together, 9, 18 and 9 different genetics.. she always the best buds, always dense and full coated..

16 hours ago, iShouldCoCo said:

Fire macro, thanks for the shots, she looks beautiful.. :bong:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, J Trich said:

Fire macro, thanks for the shots, she looks beautiful.. :bong:

Cheers @J Trich - this is my first grow in coco and I was a little anxious (some of my previous attempts at growing in a tent in the loft in mud have been somewhat lacklustre) but I'm really pleased with how these girls have progressed. Good genes, any issues are on me! Thankfully (touch wood) the only thing I have really had to deal with so far are a little bit of over fertilisation and a touch of light/heat stress on the tallest two.

These are just some hasty shots I took last night under HPS (white balance corrected) - I'll be aiming to get some much better shots just before harvest.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iShouldCoCo said:

Cheers @J Trich - this is my first grow in coco and I was a little anxious (some of my previous attempts at growing in a tent in the loft in mud have been somewhat lacklustre) but I'm really pleased with how these girls have progressed. Good genes, any issues are on me! Thankfully (touch wood) the only thing I have really had to deal with so far are a little bit of over fertilisation and a touch of light/heat stress on the tallest two.

These are just some hasty shots I took last night under HPS (white balance corrected) - I'll be aiming to get some much better shots just before harvest.

thanks bro, yes im not a first grower but always getting probs with my hard setup (multi strain with lot plants, with small pots & small tent) and the CPK always have done really perfect.. just finishing now, so this weekend doing a hot frosty photo session.. :bong:

Edited by J Trich
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, J Trich said:

thanks bro, yes im not a first grower but always getting probs with my hard setup (multi strain with lot plants, with small pots & small tent) and the CPK always have done really perfect.. just finishing now, so this weekend doing a hot frosty photo session.. :bong:

Multi strain is tricky! In my little tent, the Black Sugar seem to be a week or two behind the CPK, so I'm probably going to let the CPK go over a little and take down the BS a little early so that I can harvest it all at once - I need to use my flowering tent to dry! I got the CPK as freebies, if they taste as good as they look, I might just stock up on those for my next grow :D

Do you have a grow diary anywhere @J Trich?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Moar - getting v close now... sadly I had to chop that big main cola early - budrot :( I have sorted my RH out now though (35%min RH, 55% max RH) fingers crossed.

large.DSC_2704-edit.jpglarge.DSC_2706-edit.jpglarge.DSC_2713-edit.jpg

• Like 5

@J Trich Here's the remains of the CPK main cola that had budrot trimmed out and speed dried - it certainly has 'bag appeal' even cropped a little early! (and it totally wipes me out too!) :smoke:

large.DSC_2738-edit.JPG

• Like 3

On 28/6/2019 at 8:23 PM, iShouldCoCo said:

@J Trich Here's the remains of the CPK main cola that had budrot trimmed out and speed dried - it certainly has 'bag appeal' even cropped a little early! (and it totally wipes me out too!) :smoke:

Hey awesome shots.. she looking fire as hell.. i not having a full diary but i have shots from 3 different runs always in 6 Liter pots, always 1 seeds doing just with another amount of strains.. 9, 16 and 9. And CPK always ending with the best looking buds wich not mean being the best smell, but in general she is the best strain so far by a lot big qualities, she is really difficult to get stressed, it resists perfectly high or low temperatures, it handles a wide range in Ph and Ec. It always produces a high amount of resin & good buds (when grown decently). It smells good, great flavor but without being anything really special, there are other better ones in that aspect (according to my taste is that). And finally, everything said makes it one of the easiest genetics to grow & get really good full coated buds.  Here last run with temps +30ºC for the last 3 weeks.. and now we offering with 20%.

large.5d1c820cc924c_CKP20.png

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, J Trich said:

Hey awesome shots.. she looking fire as hell.. i not having a full diary but i have shots from 3 different runs always in 6 Liter pots, always 1 seeds doing just with another amount of strains.. 9, 16 and 9. And CPK always ending with the best looking buds wich not mean being the best smell, but in general she is the best strain so far by a lot big qualities, she is really difficult to get stressed, it resists perfectly high or low temperatures, it handles a wide range in Ph and Ec. It always produces a high amount of resin & good buds (when grown decently). It smells good, great flavor but without being anything really special, there are other better ones in that aspect (according to my taste is that). And finally, everything said makes it one of the easiest genetics to grow & get really good full coated buds.  Here last run with temps +30ºC for the last 3 weeks.. and now we offering with 20%.

Wow, yours look VERY similar to mine. And both of mine looked very similar to each other, seems like a consistent and stable strain. I agree, it's a winner in my book. Mine have all come down now and won't be able to keep a mother, so will very likely be picking some more of these up.

Here's a few pre-chop snaps

large.DSC_2918-edit.jpglarge.DSC_2924-edit.jpg.

• Like 4

On 03/07/2019 at 11:29 AM, J Trich said:

t smells good, great flavor but without being anything really special, there are other better ones in that aspect (according to my taste is that). And finally, everything said makes it one of the easiest genetics to grow & get really good full coated buds.  Here last run with temps +30ºC for the last 3 weeks.. and now we offering with 20%.

Oooo just spotted that and wondered, seeing as you have a lot of experience with the strains... what's your favourite for flavour?

P.S. I hope I can scrape together some cash to buy some more CPK while it is on offer! That's a great deal.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, iShouldCoCo said:

Oooo just spotted that and wondered, seeing as you have a lot of experience with the strains... what's your favourite for flavour?

P.S. I hope I can scrape together some cash to buy some more CPK while it is on offer! That's a great deal.

For flavors and own xps with some phenos from 1 to 3 grows as much (always 1 plant).. Strawberry Banana Grape with a very foused banana.. Black Sugar with candied orange peel.. GelatOG with some exotic mix mint.. Lemonchello Haze for lemon haze.. Blueberry by pure blueberry smell.. Jack Herer FAST for sweet ajax pine... all that from a first think.. :bong:

Edited by J Trich
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/07/2019 at 0:59 PM, J Trich said:

For flavors and own xps with some phenos from 1 to 3 grows as much (always 1 plant).. Strawberry Banana Grape with a very foused banana.. Black Sugar with candied orange peel.. GelatOG with some exotic mix mint.. Lemonchello Haze for lemon haze.. Blueberry by pure blueberry smell.. Jack Herer FAST for sweet ajax pine... all that from a first think.. :bong:

I just posted an early 'smoke' report (actually vape - we don't combust here these days) of one of my part-cured Critical Purple Kush ladies over on my grow diary: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/398466-my-first-coco-grow-cutting-to-the-chase/&do=findComment&comment=5170825

In short, totally tropical - tastes very much like Lilt, a pineapple and grapefruit soft drink from the UK... it's very more-ish and totally delicious! I love it.

• 1 year later...