Dinafem Seeds Censored "Youtube"!

Dinafem-Mark

so lets start to use other video hosting sites and educate others to do so .

its up to us not them .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, catfish said:

so lets start to use other video hosting sites and educate others to do so .

its up to us not them .

Agreed YouTube will not be around for ever as lately so many channel's are getting shut down for zero reason?

It's time to get a pot friendly platform without censorship  :yep:

Thank you all for the support :bong:

@botanics Times are a changing my friend and you are correct they want us fighting each other where we would be better focusing out energy on the "cabal"

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, cocopips said:

Probably because you aint an american company and its an easy way to kill the competiton, just a guess 

And you don't have to be a paranoid conspiracy theorist to see that being possible.

tRUMP probably thinks you're Mexican because of the Spanish connection :wanker:

• Like 2

i thought it might to be with the mad banking laws they have around pot so maybe ad revenue that tube gets from it dont think there is any fact to it just seems a reasonable explanation to me.

or could i have just given them one lol

• Like 2

The irony is the founders of you tube were heavy smokers.

Gang videos OK ! Videos of a herb wrong? 

Thats F***

Edited by redbeard
  • Like 3

And today even more bad news coming from YouTube. 

Now they have taken down "Remo" the urban grower. With over 250,000 subs and a great channel. 

Very sad times indeed :(

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

censorship of the internet Is becoming a problem. It will one day be only the stuff “they” deem suitable for mass indoctrination. They are using this whole fake news narrative to take away peoples opinions if they contrast the agenda. My kids watch YouTube and they keep recommending videos of transgender people teaching nursery rhymes! Wtf man? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

And today even more bad news coming from YouTube. 

Now they have taken down "Remo" the urban grower. With over 250,000 subs and a great channel. 

Very sad times indeed :(

All the best 

Mark..

Fuck YouTube! Communist bastards

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

censorship of the internet Is becoming a problem

censorship of the internet Is becoming already a problem...Sorted.

Only today noticed that Sensi Seeds had their account suspended from IG, without warning, about 10 weeks ago.

I know they ain't Dinafem @Dinafem-Mark but "My enemy's enemy is my friend" and all that.

Rotten horrible cunts would rather see me in prison , than growing my own medicine.

All for the sake of $$$.

May the bastards rot in hell, if there is one.

• Like 5

@Gerfish They are really taking things to far imo. This last 10 days they have really dropped the hammer on cannabis channels on YouTube. A lot of big companies such as the good people at sensi seeds also royal queen seeds, Remo "the urban grower", subcool (TGA) and Humboldt Seed Organisations. 

I think we are prepping a statement about this. When I know more I'll get a post live :)

Thank you to everyone who has shown their support  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

Wish you all the best with your endeavours fighting these YouTube thought police. It seems anyone promoting anything that’s truth oriented/anti establishment , like for example medical cannabis, cbd strains natural healing cancer cure goes very much against the grain of big pharmas pill popping parasite parade. If this shit doesn’t stop soon it will be like living in China. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Thank you to everyone who has shown their support  :bong:

You're on the front-line of OUR battle.

We should be thanking You.

• Like 2

Well fucked off about this tbh...But, the market will determine that if there's an audience, somebody will wish to exploit it and where Youcunts lose, someone else will gain, fuck them, way too big an industry to throw away that kind of business :yes:

Maybe the ganja breeders could think of teaming up, doing a bit of 'thought showers' lol  (not pc to call it 'Brainstorming' now apparently :rolleyes: ) and coming up with a direct solution and fucking off the 'middleman' entirely...how that gets done though, I wouldn't know where to start.

This bad form and censorship requires illumination to as many as possible though :yep:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, botanics said:

Maybe the ganja breeders could think of teaming up, doing a bit of 'thought showers' lol  (not pc to call it 'Brainstorming' now apparently :rolleyes: )

We are working on something with a few other companies, breeders and figures within the cannabis community  :bong:

We will sort a better platform which will not sensor :yep: That's the aim :)

YouTube is a massive company but so is the cannabis industry so this could be a huge move and as soon as I know more I'll let you all know. 

Make no mistake this was not only an attack on Dinafem but the cannabis community at large. So we as a community need to work together to bring this titan  (YouTube) down!

@botanics We are "brain storming" I'll still say it even if not p/c I'm getting sick of what of what we can and can't say it's really starting to pi#$ me off. Thanks for the continued support my friend  :bong:

The days of free speech are gone. 

We will get this sorted and again thank you to everyone who has shown their support  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3