GUERILLA-GOLD#3

panik

Guerilla Gold #3

Strain Lineage: Early Gold x (Afghan x Mighty Mite f7)

GG#3 has the most outstanding consistent potency out of all the GG lines and it is also the most afghan dominant. This is an early and hardy outdoor strain that produces tight, extremely resin coated nugs with a very dank sweet seasoning and acidic hash smell. It has a very powerful euphoric and psychedelic effect and relieves pain very well, she has Great bag appeal as well as smell and aroma ,GG#3 can be harvested outdoors as early as end of August to beginning September

• Harvest end of August to September
  • Height: 3 to 4 feet.
  • Yield: 50 - 120 grams per plant.
  • Regular
  • Semi Automatic
  • Like 3

wow   these look ideal for the guirilla sceene  mate ...early to finish ... not too high and a good yield too ...  ohhh and they look bloody amazing too mate ....

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Is there any chance these will be available in feminized version for next year had a packet of regulars this year very poor germination poor growth ,regardless the line “ euphoric and physchedelic “ in the blurb has me excited to give them another go 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

@panik I got a pack of these matey & should be getting more before the season starts, I am just curious if these would be suited for a start indoors before plant out at end of may, was thinking giving them maybe 4-5 weeks before plant out, would you recommend this considering they are a semi auto? or would it be best to put out as seedlings?