KUSHTY

panik

large.kushty5.jpg

Strain Lineage: (OG Kush X Fire99 Auto)

We are proud to present the newest strain to the catalogue KUSHTY, We have taken a superb OG -Kush and crossed to the Fire99 Auto to create a fast flowering F1 hybrid ,

The new Kushty can finish in as early as 7-8 weeks flowering indoor with help from the Fire99a leaving big strong plants holding up huge thick colas, the aroma is citrus,sweet with that old school OG funk,

she has that heavy stone that creeps up behind the eyes and soothes the mind, then hits you like a truck, leaving you feeling Kushty, these ladies are sure to please in any outdoor/indoor garden with their heavy hitting kush presence...

• Harvest Indoor 7-8 weeks
  • Outdoor: September to October
  • Sativa/Indica
  • Height Medium/Tall
  • Yields/ Large
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 05/04/2018 at 10:00 PM, panik said:

large.kushty5.jpg

Strain Lineage: (OG Kush X Fire99 Auto)

We are proud to present the newest strain to the catalogue KUSHTY, We have taken a superb OG -Kush and crossed to the Fire99 Auto to create a fast flowering F1 hybrid ,

The new Kushty can finish in as early as 7-8 weeks flowering indoor with help from the Fire99a leaving big strong plants holding up huge thick colas, the aroma is citrus,sweet with that old school OG funk,

she has that heavy stone that creeps up behind the eyes and soothes the mind, then hits you like a truck, leaving you feeling Kushty, these ladies are sure to please in any outdoor/indoor garden with their heavy hitting kush presence...

• Harvest Indoor 7-8 weeks
  • Outdoor: September to October
  • Sativa/Indica
  • Height Medium/Tall
  • Yields/ Large
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised

Hi would these be any good for corn feild

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, andry131 said:

@panik

If Photoperiod x auto = semi auto why this strain is Photoperiod ?

Because it’s photo period, means you can keep in vegative stage , 

photo x auto means it lowers the flowering time doesn’t make it automatic, so ie photo period :yep: 

20 hours ago, panik said:

Because it’s photo period, means you can keep in vegative stage , 

photo x auto means it lowers the flowering time doesn’t make it automatic, so ie photo period :yep: 

so can i ask when we get semi auto ? cus each person says something different.

I was convinced that some strains from 'Female Seeds' which are semi autos ,they are semi auto cus of crossing photoperiod  with auto.

Edited by andry131
wax
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Anyone got any special tips for germinating Kushty BX1?

So far I've got two no shows from a pack of three.

The seed coat of one cracked but no root. The other one is just sitting there.

I've had success with the other three strains I bought from RGSC and four others from elsewhere plus a few home grown auto bag seeds.

All have been done the same way in the same container at the same time. Soaked for about twelve hours then damp paper towel in a cosy cupboard.

Out of all the other seeds only one that sprouted a root didn't / hasn't emerged shortly after planting.

Thought I'd see if anyone has any top tips before I try the third and final seed using the usually successful method.

Cheers.