ZKITTZO

panik

3 hours ago, panik said:

They can be stretchers mate one guy on another forum struggled with hieght , and please run these outdoor they finish pretty quick an I have a suspicion they will work fine outdoor, :yep: 

Just took an extra couple of cuts of the two I have that survived the abuse, i'll put one of each in the garden and let you know how thet get on through the year.

The 80 year old neighbour is taking one of each cut along with a couple of your Fast D, I won't tell him they stretch ;)  lol

After last years RGS 9ft+ monsters sticking up over a 6ft fence, my excuse to the missus with these two will be "not sure, they said Auto on the packet!"

and..

now you've got me worried about sticking these on the NFT table, DP's version got to 9.5ft and I had to pull the bloody table. Whole lot of really healthy plants I had no room for.

Thanks for the heads up, i'll top them and cut them right back in NFT before flipping to flower, thanks mate! I would have fecked up and veg'd them for a bit. If they stay short, that's a bonus for me anyway so nothing lost :)

thanks mate!

Edited by GreenPirate
added NFT waffle
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

Planted out end of May harvested around last week October. 

Lat 50.5 ish

A week earlier but still after 3 or 4 months the high is through the roof.

Literally turns you into a little zkitzo 

Got the skunky flavour and its nice and creamy in a vape produces a nice amount of vapour on low and medium settings.

Plants yield hard to say as botryitis was hitting hard and fast but took a OZ but had to leave 2 or 3 behind that was infected. 

Well worth the loss for what made it home !

GG ' ERS should try this one !

large.20230303_100858_compress19.jpglarge.20230303_101111_compress43.jpg