LEMONADE-OG

panik

LEMONADE OG

Strain Lineage: Lemon OG x Gorilla Haze

Lemonade OG is a new limited edition to our catalogue , A clone named super OG was passed on to us from a friend in California, after growing it out to find it had the most amazing lemonade smell and taste , we found it rude not to cross this og with our huge lemon smelling Gorilla Haze strain to create Lemonade OG , Indoors she grows thick an fast and can finish with 8-9 weeks flowering leaving sticky lemonade smelling buds covered in trichomes , if citrus lemonade is your flavour look no further as far as lemon strains go you've found her,..

• sativa/Indica
  • 8 -9 Weeks Flowering Indoor
  • Finish End October outdoor
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, cocopips said:

You got plenty of these beans left? 

No mate only had limited stock ???

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Your joking me, i was gna order another 12 pack, stupid cuts mate only one survived 

No I havnt ran out yet mate lol .. got limited stock I said, I have a good few 12 packs left mate don't worry , be quick ill save ya a pack :yep: 

• Like 3

Lmao i read that wrong sorry lol. Could you save me a 12 pack and ile order 12 of the real gorilla aswel probs be end of the month

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 07/04/2018 at 10:44 PM, cocopips said:

Lmao i read that wrong sorry lol. Could you save me a 12 pack and ile order 12 of the real gorilla aswel probs be end of the month

19 hours ago, Grow-illa said:

Sounds like she ticks the boxes for a big tastey photoperiod I'm looking for this season just worried about it's mold resistance if summer is bad this season?

• 1 month later...

Grower off a different forums Lemonade Og,... you can see why people love this lemon nugget monster indoor/outdoor,.

large.user378388_pic1930141_1552667437.jpglarge.user378388_pic1930142_1552667437.jpg 

• Like 14

• 4 weeks later...

Won’t have any Lemonade Og for a while now mate I did warn everyone a while back when there gone there gone.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

What a quality strain this turned out to be...

We put in our order, before we did our review on her ha ha

If you want Lemons, this is for you, it kind of lost it's flavour, midway through curing, but then came back in abundance.

Lovely hard nugs, easy to trim, manageable size, and now crossed with Freezeland…..Heeeeelllllloooooooo

Mould, mmmmm a little bit, although, at one plot there was fuck all....so pretty good there too.

Finishing time...I just looked at the description at the top of the page and it says end of october:nea:for outdoors

From what I remember, we harvested these in September....

This Pic is from 20th August 2018

large.IMG_0929.JPG

A must strain, for any outdoor grower...….

• Like 8

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...