AFFIE-DAZE

panik

AFFIEDAZE

Strain Lineage: Pure Afghan X Royal Dane

AFFIEDAZE is a Pure Afghan crossed to a Sativa leaning Royal Dane , These plants are heavy yielding, hard hitting, Resin coated chunky ladies that finish 8 weeks flowering indoors / end of September middle October outdoors,

The crystals on the these plants are amazing, and the smell is out of this world, an earthy pungent rich bouquet.

The inhale is sweet, with musky goodness, the exhale leaves the tastes on your tongue and lips. Its not a heavy hitter "at first" just a really nice uplifting buzz that gives you a nice pressure band across the forehead,

AFFIEDAZE isn't for the faint hearted, if your after heavy hitting couch lock Indica properties look no further, put it this way it will be Happy Daze after growing these beauty's out...

• Mostly Indica
  • Indoors 8 weeks flowering
  • Harvest Outdoors end September Mid October
  • THC 18%+
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
  • Like 5

• 8 months later...

These getting released again for next season. They were great this year, some of the best buds I've seen out doors and strongest as well.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wong tong soup said:

No mate gutted aswell, there seems to be less than last year 

Just looked there in the Indoor Feminised category mate... and whats less than last year please??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panik said:

Just looked there in the Indoor Feminised category mate... and whats less than last year please??

Seemed less strains, I could not see the fast diesel either, bloody loved those this year. I'll have a proper look around the different categories 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, panik said:

Iv added them in the outdoor category's now mate ,..

Thanks a lot mate, they were top gear this year. The affiedaze is the strongest weed I've smoked from outdoors, put my mate in bed till afternoon. The fast diesel stunk unreal, proper shitting myself bring it home. Drought kept them small due to heavy clay and no water. But I would have struggled if they were any bigger. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@panik got a few of these beans, whats the best time you recon to get them going? Was thinking about chucking them in the tent for two weeks before putting them out as well how does that sound? Thanks for the help mate and the beans! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FunkyPlant said:

@panik got a few of these beans, whats the best time you recon to get them going? Was thinking about chucking them in the tent for two weeks before putting them out as well how does that sound? Thanks for the help mate and the beans! 

Sounds perfect mate but wait an start them around mid April :yep:  its up to you if you start them now they might be very big by beginning May to plant out

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
Evening Panik, Guys,

Ive just started one of these and was wondering if they stretch much when put into flower.
Im going to be growing it in a Waterfarm Scrog and and have limited space, so just trying to gauge what size i need them before the flip

Looking good so far, its early days but she was cracked and showing a tail in 48hrs, popped her in a Root Riot cube and into the prop this morning.
Good sign for things to come.

Cheers Panik

• Like 3

They are more indica type genetics mate so shouldn't stretch more than double to be fair,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

Sound Mate  that gives me a good idea of the size they need to be.

Cheers . Looking forward to growing them. ✌

• Like 2