FAST-DIESEL

panik

7 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Not at the moment P, with my current luck/skills I'll end with a load of boys lol

Though never say never... 

had some interesting new crosses I need testing you may of  liked these ? :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, panik said:

had some interesting new crosses I need testing you may of been liked these ? :yep: 

I'm not sure it would be a fair test with my current lack of skills mate lol

What have you got cooking now?  I suppose I could veg a few testers alongside the fems, the lights gonna be on anyway...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, panik said:

had some interesting new crosses I need testing you may of  liked these ? :yep: 

Hi Panik, what interesting new crosses are you working on ?

• Like 2

Anyone ever ran this in a rdwc system? or dwc in general....

I could easily run them outdoors, but if I can pop 8 of em into the new setup thatd make me happy.

Or should I purchase a few more seeds and toss those in the new system?

I'm after the diesel stank and terps for rosin...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tgrow said:

Anyone ever ran this in a rdwc system? or dwc in general....

I could easily run them outdoors, but if I can pop 8 of em into the new setup thatd make me happy.

Or should I purchase a few more seeds and toss those in the new system?

I'm after the diesel stank and terps for rosin...

I would recommend a different strain indoors mate , why not sour orange diesel ,.. much better for indoor dwc :yep: 

• Like 2

They should work well mate , they have been fully tested at  between Latitude’s of  51-54 

treat them the same as any semi auto strain and they will produce well , don’t try starting indoors and veg for long periods of time To take cuts as they don’t like that , best results iv seen with  Fast Diesel are germed end of April and planted out the beginning of May , they can get big 5-6-7ft with plenty of side branching and huge colas given the right conditions.. iv seen 1lbs /15oz plants of these grown with hardly any effort.. :yep: 

also like the fact your doing your homework as I seen you in a lot of threads having a read up , nice to see as most people nowadays want it handed to them on a plate then wonder why it hasn’t worked out when they fail , you wouldn’t believe the amount of messages and DM’s I get asking what , when , how , who , can I , can you , etc etc I may aswell deliver the seeds personally set up there grow and put them in the ground and harvest them for these people lol 

refreshing to see someone putting in the time an effort like I did for many a year :yep: 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, panik said:

@TheQueensRaven

They should work well mate , they have been fully tested at  between Latitude’s of  51-54 

treat them the same as any semi auto strain and they will produce well , don’t try starting indoors and veg for long periods of time To take cuts as they don’t like that , best results iv seen with  Fast Diesel are germed end of April and planted out the beginning of May , they can get big 5-6-7ft with plenty of side branching and huge colas given the right conditions.. iv seen 1lbs /15oz plants of these grown with hardly any effort.. :yep: 

also like the fact your doing your homework as I seen you in a lot of threads having a read up , nice to see as most people nowadays want it handed to them on a plate then wonder why it hasn’t worked out when they fail , you wouldn’t believe the amount of messages and DM’s I get asking what , when , how , who , can I , can you , etc etc I may aswell deliver the seeds personally set up there grow and put them in the ground and harvest them for these people lol 

refreshing to see someone putting in the time an effort like I did for many a year :yep: 

Edited by panik

Thanks for your thoughts Panik.   I could really use a few Pound size plants.   Last years genetics only gave me a few ounces in total for  all my plants.   Loving your gear and looking forward to running it.  Quick question though.. We can't place anything outside here till May 25th due to last potential frost and snow.     Was planning on soaking all my seeds on 4/20...  Will give them a month inside till 10-12"then outdoors?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@panikThese going to be back in stock soon bud?

Nevermind saw the announcement.. gutted

What you got in stock that would be good for Lat 56?

Edited by Punk#1