GREENGOLD

panik

GreenGold

Strain Lineage: Afghan x Skunk x GG#2

The GreenGold is a heavyweight contender,early producing outdoor lady that delivers the goods time and again,if you like your ladies chunky this strain is for you with large cosh like buds,she is a resinous early maturing mould resistant strain that responds well to all outdoor growing styles, GreenGold can finish outdoor as early as beginning September, with a few different phenotypes showing , her short indica Afghan dominance and the tall sativa skunk presence, give her a full days sun and watch these plants grow them selfs what more could you ask for.

• Finish September
  • Height 1.5 - 2.0m
  • Large yields
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
  • Like 5

• 4 months later...

Anyone got any reports on this strain? 

Has anyone grown them indoors? Reason I'm asking is I've taken 12 cuts of an outdoor one of these, and they've all rooted, but too late to put out and do anything with, so was thinking I could do a little indoor SOG with them. Need to make some RSO for my mum, and wouldn't mind a little smoke myself aye!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bud-rascal said:

Anyone got any reports on this strain? 

Has anyone grown them indoors? Reason I'm asking is I've taken 12 cuts of an outdoor one of these, and they've all rooted, but too late to put out and do anything with, so was thinking I could do a little indoor SOG with them. Need to make some RSO for my mum, and wouldn't mind a little smoke myself aye!

They are great indoors mate and fast only 7-8 weeks flower try them out and post some piccys here ,..

IMG_0248.JPG

Edited by panik
  • Like 10

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 16/10/2019 at 10:45 PM, SubSpecies said:

Green Gold

Outdoors UK

13th Sept Harvest

large.5d93c0788861a_GreenGold13thSept55JPG.jpg

large.rsz_green_gold_14th_sept_38jpg1.jpg

large.4green_gold_13th_sept_41jpg.jpg

:bong:

Wow nice! I'm doing a green gold this year.any advise? What did she yield?

• Like 2

@Madmacca Cheers man! good luck! Some advice is give her a good training or LST and she will respond very well to that, yield was amazing, she pulled in over 500g just one plant, lovely tight big buds :toot: I fed her on compost tea and seaweed feed, oh and some bat guano too. Im sure she will serve you well bro! Funny this came up coz me and mi bredren were smokin this last night, i pulled out the old jar from 1 an a half year ago and still tastes fresh, got quite a creamy berry types taste imo, strong smoke.

large.3green_gold_13th_sept_33jpg1.jpg

Could have done with a week longer but trichs were milky and mold being an ass as usual with outdoor growing.

large.1green_gold_13th_sept_18jpg1.jpg

Enjoy your smoke :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
coz i get so stoned all the time i never type my ting right lol
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, SubSpecies said:

@Madmacca Cheers man! good luck! Some advice is give her a good training or LST and she will respond very well to that, yield was amazing, she pulled in over 500g just one plant, lovely tight big buds :toot: I fed her on compost tea and seaweed feed, oh and some bat guano too. Im sure she will serve you well bro! Funny this came up coz me and mi bredren were smokin this last night, i pulled out the old jar from 1 an a half year ago and still tastes fresh, got quite a creamy berry types taste imo, strong smoke.

large.3green_gold_13th_sept_33jpg1.jpg

Could have done with a week longer but trichs were milky and mold being an ass as usual with outdoor growing.

large.1green_gold_13th_sept_18jpg1.jpg

Enjoy your smoke :yinyang:

Thank you! Was planning on multiple topping and lst , how many times did you top?

I've made a living soil and will be feeding a compost tea too. Putting in a 10gallon fabric pot. I can only dream of something like that man.well done 

Edited by Madmacca
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Madmacca said:

Was planning on multiple topping and lst , how many yes did you top?

Thanks again for your kind words :yinyang:

I don't think i actually topped her, i believe i just bent her over to the north and LST'd her branches wide open :naughty: went into flower nice an early too, end of July for me, east coast :yep:
I had mine in the ground, in a hole about the size of Jamaica, roots of freedom :guitar:

Living soil is amazing, nice to hear your using too, you should expect great results.

All the best  large.ras_cheers.gif

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 1

Just now, SubSpecies said:

Thanks again for your kind words :yinyang:

I don't think i actually topped her, i believe i just bent her over to the north and LST'd her branches wide open :naughty: went into flower nice an early too, end of July, east coast :yep:
I had mine in the ground, in a hole about the size of Jamaica, roots of freedom :guitar:

Living soil is amazing, nice to hear your using too, you should expect great results.

All the best  large.ras_cheers.gif

Damn them results just lst 

IL be doing that. IL be using mychorizzial fungi on transplant, but can it be used when putting the sprouted seed in its first pot do you know?

@Madmacca Sure can, i use it in my soil mix, i mix it into the soil i germ in (worm humus & perlight & little biobizz sometimes) and start them off with no probs, fungi is totally friendly in my exprience, it takes the fungi roughly a few weeks or a month to properly activate after first watering anyway :yep:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Growers, bit of comment required please. I’ve got some green gold bx1 photos  growing outdoors on the U.K.  south coast. Started outdoors middle of April. All going great but seem to have started to go into flower already (25th June)  with pistils appearing. Is this normal/Ok? Do I need to consider anything as I didn’t expect them to flower until end July/August. Been giving them little feeds of bio biz fish mix up until now but thinking I should swap for a bloom nute now?? Any advice greatly appreciated as I’m a newbie grower! 

Most of mine are showing preflowers although I am running one gg indoors and it looked like it was starting to flower under 20/4 light before I switched

This is dfg preflowers 

large.IMG_20210624_124838_compress7.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

What sort of yeild would one expect in a 10 litre pot?

I'm using 50/50 multicompost and bat mix

I will be feeding fishmix when I visit every other week and bio bloom during flower

Get full sun for at least 8 or 9 hours

Got 9 plants so just looking for an average yeild give or take doesn't need to be specific since it obviously can't be anyway I know but just a rough guide?