GORILLA-HAZE

panik

Gorilla Haze

Strain Lineage: Amnesia Core X GG

We have taken the famous commercial Amnesia Core Cut and crossed her with GG which in turn has increased vigour and mould resistance, Gorilla Haze does exceptionally well indoors and outdoor.

Indoor expect very large lemon scented buds that will need support holding herself up in flower, outdoor they also perform very well bringing that outdoor lemon haze funk to the table, this highly resinous cross has combined two classic strains together to produce a sure fire winner in any room or garden.

• Sativa Dominant
  • Height 1.5 - 2.0m
  • Indoor 8-9 weeks Flowering
  • Outdoor Late September - October finish
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
  • Like 6

• 10 months later...
4 minutes ago, panik said:

Awsome grower mate , they are stunning right!

Go on replace my pic in the original post you know you wanna! 

(At least I think it's one of mine lol )

But yeah really nice examples man, especially for only 7weeks, looks dense and frosty as fuk, (CMH do you know??)

I noticed the lemonade OG was still out of stock the other day bro, you planning to restock before the summer?? Or was they limited limited supply??

I know I ain't the only one hoping they reappear too.. 

Sorry to be off topic

Edited by Dodgee
Apologies
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Go on replace my pic in the original post you know you wanna! 

(At least I think it's one of mine lol )

But yeah really nice examples man, especially for only 7weeks, looks dense and frosty as fuk, (CMH do you know??)

I noticed the lemonade OG was still out of stock the other day bro, you planning to restock before the summer?? Or was they limited limited supply??

I know I ain't the only one hoping they reappear too.. 

Sorry to be off topic

They was limited mate and I did warn peeps in advance,. but ill see what I can do :yep: 

• Like 1

Wow stunning looking ladies there, kudos to the grower and breeder, mouth watering, sugar coated beauty's.  So many tasty looking strains from RGSC it's a difficult choice as which too choose, looks like another order will be made soon.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Is GG guerrilla gold or guerrilla glue?

Have one in the tent to be moved into the greenhouse in a few weeks. I read that they don't flower that early so it's been on 12/12 for 4 weeks and is solidly in flower.

I was hoping to move it out at the end of next week but am a bit nervous that it'll reveg at 54nl. Might just finish it in the tent.

Edited by JohnCleese420

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd update, kept it inside. I'm no a photographer so no photos, but the strain is unreal. Frosty with a great high. 

It's not a pure haze high, has som couch lock property from the GG, but is mostly sativa leaning. Mine went about 11 weeks in flower but I prefer to go a bit later. 

Excellent strain.