New Strain Coming! Unleash The Beast!

Dinafem-Mark

We have been working in this strain for over 3 years and now we are getting close to releasing this new strain back into the wild :)

She has been in captivity to long lol

large.20180328_172419.jpglarge.gorilla-animated.gif

Coming very soon!

More info to come :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 7

careful @panik and gorilla seeds may already have that gorilla thing under their wings 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

careful @panik and gorilla seeds may already have that gorilla thing under their wings 

I'm sure our legal team have things in hand mate. It's a sticky situation lol

I know there is a debate over a specific name related to this strain which I believe has been settled in court :bong: The "glue" company won!

This should be a fun one  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

after 3 years of development its got to be stable, which is a much better long term business plan than some other seed  "breeders" the chancers who simply reverse a cutting and cash in.

Nice one Dinafem, I will be trying this out for sure.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Looks good mate @Dinafem-Mark! Is it a straight gorilla... Or mix with the PAK? Or Moby... Don't worry I am not gonna play guess the name...  

Pure gorilla mate :)

She has taken sometime to perfect but now she's perfect and getting ready to be released in to the wild  :)

@Smokebelch I'll know more when I'm back tomorrow mate. Maybe this week most certainly this month  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

ooohhhh man a dinafem gorilla auto , not to be a pushy so and so but "dinafem sticky gorilla auto cbd"   would be ace  :woot:  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, itsmeithink said:

ooohhhh man a dinafem gorilla auto , not to be a pushy so and so but "dinafem sticky gorilla auto cbd"   would be ace  :woot:

If the community makes enough noise like you did for DinaMed CBD. We will make autos of this strain on sure, maybe already in the work's  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

after 3 years of development its got to be stable, which is a much better long term business plan than some other seed  "breeders" the chancers who simply reverse a cutting and cash in.

Nice one Dinafem, I will be trying this out for sure

If it's not perfect we won't bring to the table mate :)

If the boss see,s one thing not right back to the drawing board  :)

She's right now and will be coming very soon. I'll set a pack one side my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

If the community makes enough noise like you did for DinaMed CBD. We will make autos of this strain on sure, maybe already in the work's  :)

All the best 

Mark..

thanks m8

I'm seriously considering doing the dinamed cbd in next few weeks as i will have an empty tent . i want to make some tincture from it.

• Like 3