UK Cannabis Instagram Account? How safe/ risky is it?

MicGrow

i would say is unnecessary risk but can be done right

many people here uploading loads of pics seen some panik? vids on youtube always wonder ppl here(uk) doesnt hide alot probably most of users here dont run any opsec(vpn, socks, proxies etc) so wouldnt be a problem to track down i quess in uk the police prioritize serious crimes right?

If you end up doing this don't forget to check / remove the location meta data from your photos before uploading! UK420 does this by default but instagram / facebook / all the social media sites actively mine this info. Under UK law they are duty bound to report anything illegal going on their platform and provide the data to the UK popo. In reality they probably wont but you wanna run that risk especially if you forget to remove location meta from one photo of your grow?

• Like 1

There are 1000s of growers/sellers/grow guides on insta just remember to keep profile private, take locations of the phone and insta, don’t sync with any other social media and keep info to a minimal bro you should be good 

On 4/1/2018 at 8:24 AM, NCL420 said:

There are 1000s of growers/sellers/grow guides on insta just remember to keep profile private, take locations of the phone and insta, don’t sync with any other social media and keep info to a minimal bro you should be good 

true!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...