sweet autos

freshstart

So Ladys and gents of 420....

Im wanting to try out a few autos and have not run sweet seeds before, heard and seen so many great plants so my time has come! The problem is what to get? so much to chose from.

Give me your suggestions good folk of 420, I want to run 2 strains, dont mind fast or slow but i do want them to finish around the same time and be pretty hard hitting buds, yield isn't a huge issue either, of course bulk and quality would be great but i would take quality over quantity any day! 

Mud grower

Fresh

• Like 1

7 hours ago, greenvigilante said:

i really enjoyed mohan ram auto. finished fairly quick an had a nice yield

Ive only grown one mohan ram auto so far, but thumbs way up from me on that one!!

I would consider the new green poison XL auto...i grew the photo last year and it kicked ass

Edited by 912GreenSkell

Cream Mandarine is my fav SS,  the SAD is a cracker too.  

So far i have done,  Ice Cool, Mandarin, Black Cream, SAD, Mohan Ram and Botafumerous ????     My fav for potency, high and taste is Cream Mandarine. 

• Like 2

I'll have to stick SAD on my list to get...been hearing limited, but great opinions on that one!!

I recently grabbed a pack of Blow Mind and Ice Cool autos...looking forward to trying them out!!

Hi bro!

Cream Mandarine Auto® is super tasty, easy to grow and very resinous.

Sweet Trainwreck Auto, Cream Caramel Auto or Green poison XL Auto are easy to grow and they show quality flowers that I'm sure you will enjoy.

I hope you can try some of them and if you share a diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum, we can send you a new pack of seeds to make another diary ;)

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Hi bro!

Cream Mandarine Auto® is super tasty, easy to grow and very resinous.

Sweet Trainwreck Auto, Cream Caramel Auto or Green poison XL Auto are easy to grow and they show quality flowers that I'm sure you will enjoy.

I hope you can try some of them and if you share a diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum, we can send you a new pack of seeds to make another diary ;)

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

I liked the combines taste, smell and potency of the Cream Mandarin Xl i did outdoors last summer so much, that i decided to get the Fast Cream Mandarin Photo and try it this season.

Cream Caramel . Excellent indoors and greenhouse . Very decent yields , potent and nice flavour . I've also done the Mandarin and Ice Cool indoors . Mandarin great taste and nice potency but an awkward bugger for me as was the Ice Cool . Currently got a Dark Devil on the go so no recommend until it's done  but I've seen and smoked others efforts and it was very nice , if different flavour wise . Sour to my taste buds .

• Like 2

I've just done 6 Cream caramel and they were a dream to grow 

Solid square blocks of bud that literally smell of burnt sugar 

and the yield is good too 

But I've been always been impressed with ss autos and have grown quite a few ,

So tick your pick you won't be disappointed whatever you choose :yinyang:

• Like 2

Thanks to all, I have got a little bit of Woolworths on the go (pick n mix)

Just ordered Mohan ram, creme caramel, Jack 47 and trainwreck. 4 of all of the above will be on there way tomorrow.

Now let's see if...

A. I can grow autos

B. I can do these beans proud

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp if her indoors will let me post the diary I will but she gets a little paranoid as the web remembers all!

Thanks again all whom contributed, keep you updated, if not a diary at least a smoke report

Fresh

• Like 2