Zkitzo and lemonade og, pirate style,

I was waiting until I'd finished blooming in the big room, but,

1, I'm only filling a net in my tent, it's going to take a few weeks, iv got some room,

2, tbh, there's no 2, I can't wait 2/3 weeks, thats that, lol 

iv put 3 of each in soak, I'm hoping to have them in pots over the weekend some time, 

thanks to @panik for the seeds, nice one, they arrived safe and sound, packaged sensibly, :yep: top of the range,

whoop whoop, I'm off and running,

dj.....

• Like 8

1 minute ago, panik said:

Aaaaaaaaannnnddddddd hes off ,.................. :D good luck old bean hope it goes well

Thanks panik, I'm sure it will be calm seas and fare winds from start to finish, :yes:

dj....  

• Like 2

Right then, lemonade og, 3/3 ...

large.IMG_0792.JPG

out of the blocks, no issue or drama, so far so good, :yep:

zkitzo didnt fare so well, 1/4 out of the first 3, I got 1/3 so I soaked another, nothing, bit gutted as I wanted at least 3, but iv got a couple left and about 2 weeks before they need to go in the other room, no problem though, it's all good in the hood..

large.IMG_0794.JPG

dj....,,,

• Like 7

shit mate no show on the Zkittzo's ill send a replacement pack we cant be having that , a diary without the Zkits , replacements on route Tuesday mucka,.. :yep: 

• 2 months later...

Right, let's get back to this grow, I finished up with 2 zkitzo from 6 after 2 goes, and the lemonade og went 3/3 first time, I had to hold some back while I popped others, lost a few weeks here and there, but, on the eve of 12/12, after about 4 weeks proper veg under 1200w, a good topping there ready and looking spot on, the lemonade are peas in a pod, although ones a bit les vigorous there clearly the same pheno, the zkitzo on the other hand must be one of each, 1 is a dead ringer for the shit, looks just like my old keeper, the other must be from the other side of the cross because it's nothing like its sister, but, there all strong, green looking plants, that are more than ready for bloom,

im struggling with my phone still, Iv took some snaps, but they were atrocious lol il give it another go in the morning at lights out,

sorry about the delay, iv been doing a bit of driving work and it's kept me right away from everything apart from the essential eating, smoking, sleeping and keeping my plants alive, everything else has taken a back seat, Iv got another 3/4 days worth of lounging about in the garden to do, so I'm hoping to have my diarys up to date While I'm doing nothing, anyways, whoop whoop 12/12 here we go.

dj....

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 4

So then, lemonade og at day 1, 12/12.....large.IMG_1167.JPG

and zkitzo 1.  

large.IMG_1174.JPG

Zkitzo 2,.......

large.IMG_1175.JPG

sort of in in the middle, not so tall as the tall plant, but taller than the shortest 1, my life lol and, just because I like this picture of a double healthy girl....

zkitzo 1 

large.IMG_1183.JPG

i only had had to take about 30 snaps to get those 4, I'm quite pleased with mysel, :wassnnme:

dj..    

• Like 6

6 days? I know it's not a week yet, look at these, there off lively as ya like,large.IMG_1200.JPG

My plants always look shyt at lights out, there all wilting and moody looking, it's hard enough getting a reasonable picture, let alone the flopping about,

Keep forgetting this bit lol there under 1800w of dual spec lighting in a rta system, 15lt air pots filled with gold label 60/40, running at 16EC and 5.9ish ph, draining to waste, temps feel good, my rh meter says in the green, dry, oh and I'm feeding them on Dutch pro A+b grow and bloom, 

i think thats it,

dj....

• Like 4

Zkitzo @ 10 day bloom.....

large.IMG_1249.JPG

lemonade og .....  

large.IMG_1250.JPG

both strains are doing well, the smaller l og didn't like having cuts taken last week, she went floppy for a few days, they all seem happy now though, the cuts are still all standing, life's not bad in the groom this week, whoop whoop.

dj.....

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

It's all ticking along, 3 weeks bloom, it's all looking very good, excuse the tad of wind burn on a few leafs, I'm moving air quite fast up there, anyways lemonade og.....  

large.IMG_1295.JPG

And some zkitzo the same 3 weeks bloom,.....

large.IMG_1296.JPG 

all in all, Im very happy so far, they seem quite tough, that I might add... is a massive bonus for any plant wanting spend a few month in my groom, :wassnnme:

dj.....

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 7