Seedsman Forums Battle Grow Contest 2018 - INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J Trich

40 minutes ago, londoncannablissclub said:

Is it still possible to join the contest? I'm preparing to start my next grow and was thinking of growing some GelatOG, Girl Scout Crack, and Black Sugar.

Hey yes..  time for free seeds is exhausted but you can participate with your own seeds Seedsman and showing original package in your first post.. Contest finish 31th December... :bong:

• 3 months later...

:toot: Ok friends, 2018 officially finished, so this contest is also officially concluded. To thank all the participants for letting us enjoy their crops and experiences. Now is the time to deliberate and proclaim winners, give us a few weeks to put everything in order and publish. Good luck to all!! :bong:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

how did this pan out ? or still under deliberation ?

Yes sorry, this Sunday coming winners.. appologies for this delay, I would have wanted to announce this on Friday of last week (they were my plans) but it has been more complicated than I had anticipated... :unsure:

• Like 2