Original amnesia seeds

colboyxx

Morning everyone , I had 3 original amnesia seeds from dinafem arrive yesterday and when I opened them 2 of the seeds were a lot smaller than the other one, now I've only ever done one grow before so I don't really know if this makes any difference or not, please can anyone tell me if this is quite normal or not, thanks, 

• Like 2

On 21/03/2018 at 10:11 AM, colboyxx said:

Morning everyone , I had 3 original amnesia seeds from dinafem arrive yesterday and when I opened them 2 of the seeds were a lot smaller than the other one, now I've only ever done one grow before so I don't really know if this makes any difference or not, please can anyone tell me if this is quite normal or not, thanks, 

This is perfectly normal my friend  :)

Keep me posted on germination I'm sure all will be fine if not I'm only a pm away  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Morning mark, them seeds didn't germinate mate sadly, ordered 3 more from a different source and I tried some root riot plugs with these ones and I've had 100% germination mate, 3/3. Really pleased! I've started a diary in the led section if you would like to look in from time to time that would be great, staying with original plan to mainline these so hopefully I will have some success, cheers mark.

• Like 1

Not that it's worth anything really as we all have glitches and god knows ive murdered plenty of beans on my travels!! but I'm 3 from 3 from a 5 pack of Original Amnesia and @colboyxx you won't be disappointed with the strain once your up and rolling buddy.

Smells delicious in veg,which is always nice,grows fast, strong and I can't wait to get them in flower.

Good luck with the grow mate,just let the plants do the work as you guide them through life.

Just don't tell them that once they are at their finest they will be cruelly chopped down,stripped of vegetation,hung until dried,shoved into a suffocating jar for weeks before you shred her beautiful flowers,roll her body parts in a paper,set fire to her and inhale her hard grown molecules for your enjoyment.

ahh the cruel circle of life.

• Like 2

That's great badbadger, I will only say nice things to them until there in the jars and can't answer back lol, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colboyxx said:

Morning mark, them seeds didn't germinate mate sadly

So sorry about the germination issue my friend. As we are dealing with living elements thus can happen but this does not excuse the fact that we supplied failed genetics.

Drop me a pm mate and I'll rectify this issue  :)

On a more positive note. Nice to hear you have 100% germination from batch 2 and I'll be more than happy to drop by your diary :)

@Badbadger Thanks for dropping in brother and the advice offered  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..