Rhemo Chemo, Early Amnesia CBD, Purple Orange CBD

Freax

All my family sends there best wishes, love and healing.....

All the best for your battle.....one you will both win

ken

:lucky:

• Like 2

Sorry about all the problems you've been having mate I'm sure some good will be on the way sooner or later. Is there any update on the plants?

• Like 2

I'm here when needed brother  :yep:

So much bad luck coming your way. Stay strong mate :)

With all this going on thanks for finding the time to update. Need to get this CBD grown and given to Mrs F asap :bong:

Anything I can do just ask and if I can you know I will  :yep:

Send mine and the wife's best wishes to your lady and you'll have to try and find the time to both come up for a visit :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I've not updated this diary. I've had so much going on its been a bit of a whirlwind, well, more like a tornado lol

Tbh I shouldn't have started this right now but now I have I feel like I'm letting you guys down by not showing off the great genetics I've been lucky enough to get my hands on thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and the DInafem crew. Also you guys who take the time to look in and see what's going on, sorry for wasting your time.

I will get some sort of updates going on here in the next few days as everything is starting to slow down a bit now.

I will get some pics tonight.

The girls are now on day 5 of 12/12 drinking about 50 litres a week of 1.0 EC of mixed grow and bloom nutes. As soon as I see some fluffy tops it'll be bloom nutes topped with with PK Boost.

Gotta go get some brekkie now, im bloody starving then later today Im going to test drive a Seat Arona before deciding which motability car were gonna get. It can't come fast enough, I hate having to keep askng friends and family to run us about and it'll make Mrs F's life so much easier with all the hospital appointments she has.

Until later, take care all.

:v:

• Like 3

@Freax Please take the time you need brother. Family needs you and that always takes priority  :yep:

Things have been mental for you, just as the storm is calming the tornado started.

Always here if needed and update when you can brother  ;)

Stay safe old friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1