155W LED - Red Poison Autos

Prophet

Me again :smoke:

So it's getting to that time of year again where i start running low on smoke! So time to get another diary going.

This will be my first time growing autos so it'll be interesting. I'm not going to treat them any differently than before (apart from the light cycle obviously!) so they'll still get topped and trained to maximize my space. They'll be staying on 18/6 for the most part although i may up to 20/4 when they reach maturity. I don't really believe in 24/0 (even though i've not grown autos before!) as im sure all living things benefit from a dark period . . . My last grow was Cream Mandarin F1 and it's a cracking smoke. I pulled just shy of 4.5oz which isn't bad considering my space/lights.

This was my last lot:

large.IMGP0609.JPG

And this is the two new girls. Only a day old!

large.20180314_172149.jpg 

It'll be a quiet start as always . . . I've dropped the light-power for the first week or so  from 700mA to 350mA. Just until they find their feet

Thanks for dropping in

P

• Like 7

Lookin good mate..

Id rethink the all living things benifit from dark periods.. Blackpoolbouncer has explained before that the auto getetics are designed for 24/0 they dont need dark periods. Like places in the world where its sunlight 24/0 for months on end..

I run my autos on 24/0 and have had great results :D if ur using LED u cant use electric as an excuse lollollol

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, vortex said:

looking good .... i couldent see a filter in the first pic ?   dosent it stink without one ?

Don't assume because you can't see it, it's not there ;) I use a 40mm fan with a Rhino Pro. It sits on the shelf above:

large.IMGP0525.JPG

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

I run my autos on 24/0 and have had great results 

Noted. Thanks

• Like 7

Hey mate i just ordered a pack of these and some dark devil so will tag along if you dont mind. First time using sweet seeds so im keen to see how they perform. Ive dipped my toes in autos a few years ago and had mixed results, am i right in still thinking that topping is a no no? Also straight into finals for best results? 

Atb mate

• Like 2

Hi Prophet!

It's nice to see you around here, sharing a new diary in our sub forum ;) 

All the best :punk:

jaypp

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok . . . So we're pretty much at 4 weeks from seed now. The first plant took off just fine (even if it does have a few deformed leaves) but the second didn't make it past the first node. So i dipped another bean straight away, but it's at least a week behind. These sure do flower quickly! The first went to staggered nodes after the fourth node. Made topping quite interesting :)

The 155W LED strip is on about 75% power at the moment and i'll crank her right up when these start to fill out a bit. Temps are stable at 18c lights-off and 22c lights on

large.20180416_125817.jpg

large.20180416_125833.jpg

large.20180416_125836.jpg

large.20180416_125858.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Well we're about 7 weeks in now. Things are getting furry and sticky, just how i like it :)

The warm weather has given me a few crispy leaves, but what's new . . .

large.20180507_170807.jpg

The older girl:

large.20180507_170828.jpg

Mmmmm sticky!

large.20180507_170850.jpg

And the younger girl is catching up

large.20180507_170834.jpg

large.20180507_170900.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's 'that time' again. The first plant has stopped growing so it's time to come down :)

It's my first time growing autos and i'm surprised how little they grew. By that i mean they flowered super quickly but didn't manage to fill out my space. Not a problem really but something to bear in mind for the future. No massive yield either. Probably get close to an oz off it

large.20180523_135623.jpg

large.20180523_141008.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...