Cainedbutable

Alright 420!

Thought id make a start with this years efforts....a big thank you to @DutchPassionTony for this years autos,going to be attempting some ducks and night queens. 

Not sure how its going to turn out this year tbh....me and the mrs are going through some shit and ive moved out the family home for a while...so this years grow is going to be a challenge to say the least..

Anyway the lad who's putting me up for a while said i can use his garden for whatever i want  (although im not gonna take the piss) and ive also got somwhere else i can do a few plants.

Ive popped a auto duck early cos i was bored...stuck it under a cheap led ...gonna leave it in a small pot and have a mess about with it.

large.20180312_084751-1238x1651-928x1238.jpg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Alright buddy ......had to bin this little duck as my life is fucking mad at the moment.

Will be starting a night queen off soon also me and the mrs are sorting things out so should have my greenhouse back as well.

2018 has been a right fucker so far....lets hope things improve eh :stoned:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Auto night queen

large.20180501_111038-988x1328.jpg

This one will not be going in the bin....well at least i hope not!

Will be with me for a couple of weeks then will be going the most dodgy allotment you have ever known....grew 3 auto colardo cookies up there last year.

You would think it would be a risk but every1 up there was growing....we prob did the least plants lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Auto night queen 

large.20180510_163046-1644x2192.jpg

Last pic before she goes to her new home tomorrow.....she seems to to be doing fine

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Auto night queen 

Sorry for the crappy pics 

large.PhotoPictureResizer_180528_113315773-612x1088.jpg

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

large.PhotoPictureResizer_180612_100039685-688x1017.jpg

large.PhotoPictureResizer_180612_095847990-712x1266.jpg

Not sure why someone has put a cane in there! Must be one of the older lads treating it the same as his toms lol

Should have another night queen popping this week and ive had a ss green poison fv pop her head up today as well .

• Like 3

New arrivals 

large.20180613_223900.jpg

Night queen #2

Got some weird white spots on the tips 

Green poison fv

large.20180613_102606-1238x1651.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fingers crossed mate...i haven't been able to get up to see her for over a week...i hope she's being looked after :fear:

• Like 1