remo chemo RDWC

zen-ken

@zen-ken Willl look out for it mate :yep:

And thank you for deciding to document your Dinafem endeavour on UK420  :)

This is going to be fun :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Sorry no picture updates as of yet.....mans gone on a mental one and Im pulling the grow room to bits to redesign it for the upcoming warmer weather

I will find a space for that dam water chiller   :wallbash::wallbash:

When finished destroying my space I will update with photos

The forced airstone/venturi idea is still in development (Im waiting for the bits to be delivered)

I will be running a 600w MH for veg and a 600W sodium for flower

I use a 90cm grostar reflector (dont think you can get these anymore.....) in a 1x1x2 tent

I always use oversized fans and carbon filters so I can run them at half power...I use 8inch with speed controllers. keeps the noise down and nosey neighbours at bay!!!!

I will be running them with a very bastardised alien RDWC system.....I have made a few changes over the years....if you are reading this and want to give DWC a go badbillybob has an excellent thread on making your own system. This will be connected to a water chiller and I have an aquarium heater to maintain the water temps.

they are currently sat under my T5 yearning for life ....im down to six now....one bean looked at me funny so she got the chop as well (she was all twisted lol)

I have hit the magic "gram per watt" before but haven't been able to grow in years due to location so may be a little rusty (be kind lol)

I may be old school and my methods are probably a little outdated now but this old dog can learn new tricks and would welcome constructive criticism/improvements.

The only person who knows everything is my ex misses :wanker::wanker::wanker:

This grow is going to made into a 'phoenix tears' full extract oil to act as a preventative measure for the secondary cancer I will now get from having BEAM-R chemo

Peace and love

Ken

• Like 3

@zen-ken best of luck with the grow room redesign my friend  :)

Going to be one great grow zone once finished :)

Will check back in on the next update mate  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Given up on the venturi for now....found a korean company that makes (what seems) a good one but ordering from them seems difficult to say the least.

Fingers crossed my shite plumbing skills have worked now I've pissed about it with it all.

The girls are going along slow and steadily but that will change once I get them out of the T5 and under some lumens....hopefully next week sometime.

• Like 2

@zen-ken I'm sure things will settle down weather wise mate but this is one strange start to spring :)

Keep those girls as happy as you can brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1