Tete

Running a few of auto's this time round.

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark:yep:

Ive potting them straight into 6.5 litre pots.

They will either be under 400 or 600 hps and will be on 18/6.

I found an old freebie of dedoverde haze which I will be running along side the 2 dinafem strains,a little multi strain going!

I put them in to germ 26/2/18

large.5a9726ee38ef2_bluekushcritical.jpg

And checked today and they're ready to go 28/2/18

large.5a9726dd43bcd_bluekushsplit.jpg

I've potted the 2 blue strains and I'll more than likely make a little diary in the hso section for the dedoverde haze.

Tete

• Like 4

Hi @Tete I hope your well buddy, some interesting autos selected for this run,  got my fingers crossed the dedoverde comes good for you.

atb

• Like 2

All good ta buddy.

I was looking into the dedoverde and while having a sort out I found it in a draw.must of been in there a few years so I never got my hopes up but she's split and in coco now. I'll pop a little diary on her over in the hso section once she's above ground.:yep:

• Like 2

You have always done a fantastic job with Dinafem now let's see what you can do with AutoDinafem  :)

A super healthy baby blue critical with the blue kush maybe needing a slight helping hand just to remove that shell. All being well she will pop it off soon :)

Looking good so far my friend and needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate :yep:

Thank you for getting the diary up and best of luck :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@jadenugs cheers buddy:yep:

@Dinafem-Mark

Feeling abit anxious with these,been awhile since I've ran any auto's and I want to do them justice!

The blue kush definitely needed a helping hand,delicate job that was!

Blue critical

11/3/18

large.SAM_1618.jpg

Blue kush

11/3/18

large.SAM_1619.jpg

I've started a light feed of 1ml A+B per litre.

Until next time

Take it easy

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tete said:

Feeling abit anxious with these,been awhile since I've ran any auto's and I want to do them justice!

You are going to do great and I have all the faith in the world that this is going to be one fantastic grow :yep:

Nice job with the auto blue kush and I can only imagine what a delicate task that was :)

Both babies look nice and health and ready to show the world what they can do :)

Going in nice and light with the feed, just what we like to see. Don't want to burn those roots  :)

As always things look great and thank you for the thread update and added pictures very much appreciated my friend!

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers buddy:yep:

It was a fiddly job mate lol

Waiting for the show to get going now so I'll update when there's abit more going on.

Take it easy dude

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Blue critical

large_bcr.jpg

I found a few spots of mildew in my other room so I've sprayed these as a precaution. The blue critical reacted badly to the spray (organic/homemade)but she has seemed to have bounced back.

Blue kush

large_abkl.jpg

They are currently on 2 ml A+B.

Am I right in thinking that Auto's veg for around the 2 to 3 week mark then go into flowering?

Tete

• Like 3

I don't have much experience with autos mate but I'd say 3 weeks til pre flowers, then 2 or 3 weeks stretch. So about 5 or 6 weeks to get them to the size you want. Hope this helps until someone answers with something more positive :)

• Like 2

With autos I'm seeing the first 21-35 days is the veg stage then (strain dependant) flower will kick in typically around day 25-35 again (strain dependant)

What @jadenugs has said is correct :) . Let's say the first 3 weeks is veg then they kick into bloom and stretch starts which is 2-3 weeks so 6 weeks should have the fully developed plant starting to flower :bong:

Looking good so far my friend and I'll be back in on the next update to check progress out  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1